VHTV Forum Discussion

On 7/22/2024 at 7:29 AM, Amy3 said:

LOL Anna and Alex have abandoned thier child(ren) to have sex for camjohns. Piece of shit parents!  Oh and look who is there to smooth over their child neglect, none other than their best friend director Jabbath.  

Also, Bluewinners ridulous videos and heartfelt posts for the widow are beyond pathetic. Let me know when it's safe to jerk off to her again blue. 😁

Smells of desperation bringing them back. Short of cash as well probably. Jabba The Twat would have been like a pig in shit. His right hand man Bluewanker still with his head up his ass. 🤡🤡

• Haha 2

All of the complete bullshit posts in that girls thread are beyond pathetic. Bluewankers tribute video is stupid as fuck and so are all of the ridiculous comments. You’re supposed to be a voyeur who steals sexual pleasure from others, not a freaking sympathizer. Get it through your thick skull, she doesn’t really give a shit about you, she’s not your friend, she just wants your money. Casting one’s sex life on a sex cam site is not worthy of admiration. Its not normal, or healthy, or decent, It’s just an act of a desperate person who uses their body to make money. It’s nothing more than a hustle. Her posts are nothing more than bait for losers. They are jerking off to her while they are posting cry posts to her. It’s beyond pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

All of the complete bullshit posts in that girls thread are beyond pathetic. Bluewankers tribute video is stupid as fuck and so are all of the ridiculous comments. You’re supposed to be a voyeur who steals sexual pleasure from others, not a freaking sympathizer. Get it through your thick skull, she doesn’t really give a shit about you, she’s not your friend, she just wants your money. Casting one’s sex life on a sex cam site is not worthy of admiration. Its not normal, or healthy, or decent, It’s just an act of a desperate person who uses their body to make money. It’s nothing more than a hustle. Her posts are nothing more than bait for losers. They are jerking off to her while they are posting cry posts to her. It’s beyond pathetic. 

No surprise. Especially with idiots like they two. 

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Ooops! Something happened

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round! What a pile of shit VHTV really is. You'd have to be a complete idiot to pay for it. 

All I see is Anna and Alex neglecting their child and actiing like lazy bums. Meliisa got fat. Her short hair only makes her look old. Those huge tattoos she got look awful and they are not aging well at all. The way she grabs her belly makes me think she pumped out a kid. What was her boyfiends name, who OD'd? Truth be known, I can't even remeber. 

Jabbath, seriously! Get a life. These people aren't your friends. They don't really give a shit about you. They use you for an end and that's all they do. Behind your back they laugh at you for being such a pathetic tool. 

You can always tell who Jabbath is aquinted with and who he ins't aquinted with. The tenants and managers who don't pay homage to him get insulted and the ones who do get worshipped and protected. What can be said in his forum is entirely buit around this ridiculous relationship that he has with VHTV, the managers, and the tenants. Every one in his forum is his little bitch, they are just too stupid to know it.  

• Like 1

Wow! I think Darron hit the nail on the head. Say goodbye to Darron everyone. The pitchfork army is out. 😄

“I think they are fooling you guys, which makes the stuff you guys say funny to ME. The lies told by people in the sex business to gain sympathy that translates to attention and money is LEGENDARY. With so little details shared, how do you KNOW it’s not a big fat lie? You honor him as a war hero, but they said it had nothing to do with the war. You may watch her day and night and you may very well talk to her all the time, but the truth is you have know idea who she really is or what the truth is no matter how convinced you are. Besides, don’t you think it’s kind of odd for the people who get sexual pleasure from her are at the same time consoling her and her family for the loss of her boyfriend? What would his and her family really think about your sympathy given what you do here? How anyone can get off on her in midst of that very strange dichotomy is beyond my imagination. How do you do it? Is it hard to push the thought of him out of your mind or is that part of the fun?

Now go ahead and do what you do and protect the girl you and your buddies jerk off too from the mean ole internet. Either way, I’ll continue to laugh at the silly things you guys think and say. You gullible fools! :rofl::joy::rofl:

• Upvote 1

And viola! Darron is dead. Jabbath's sandbox stooges unite to kill and protect their little pets. Guess you have to be a Jabbath the Twat type or a Bluewanker type to be able to jerk off to a poor girl while sending heartfelt wishes to her family. And I'm the bad person. LOL

Hello stooges, by all means reead and learn something about your dear leader. You gullible fools! 🤣

• Like 1

@StnCld316 here's what Jabbath thinks about you. Just so you know. 

59042_2.png

I am done with Camcaps. It’s a shit hole without any moderation.

59042_2.png

I can’t imagine in my wildest dreams why VHTV still let’s them use their content. It’s just a place full of pitiful trolls.

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

59042_2.png

59042_2.png

I can’t imagine in my wildest dreams why VHTV still let’s them use their content. It’s just a place full of pitiful trolls.

Let him thinks what he wants.  He has his own playground now.  

We'll look after ours as we see fit.  

• Upvote 1

Indeed, it is his. To the detriment of VHTV and worse, the people who pay for it, who would rather not have to deal with his meddling and influence. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

59042_2.png

59042_2.png

Moments Operator. What a mug. 

2 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Moments Operator. What a mug. 

They might as well call it JabbathTV. They take a back seat to him and let him essentially control their business. He has more influence over the managers and tenants than they do. All day he throws his dogs bones to keep them loyal and content. He needs them looking up to him. It gives his life purpose. In the years that I knew him, he never once spoke of a girlfriend or anything close to it. VHTV is his wife and lover and he needs his cucks watching him while he fucks it over. 

• Like 1