B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nessun problema, abbiamo buone chat con te qui, nessun problema 😇

Do you know what I'm sorry about? Not understanding what Kiylie is yelling and what Rus is saying to Fior to go get her. The girls hit the taxi but maybe he doesn't know

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Incredibile che Radi sia ancora lì vicino a Loraine e Holly, i mafiosi, forse sta pensando che non lascerò che mi abbattano.

When Radi is not with Cecilia she needs company and she doesn't care where she comes from, Sorry, explain to me why mafia?

I totally agree ..but I also think that even if Tata has reached her limits of being horny  and without sex since she arrived , it will be a ONS with another guy rather than the one we saw if it happens .

and she  would rather keep it offcam, they are probably at it now

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and she  would rather keep it offcam, they are probably at it now

I think you are wrong but anyway ..One of the big advantages of the girls that have  sex on camera , in my opinion it can become easier for someone who hadn’t ? I think Karol’s influence played a major role for Marlene to go for it , Zabava also was something that Marlene also knew , I expect easily that Tata is affected by all this ..

I think you are wrong but anyway ..One of the big advantages of the girls that have  sex on camera , in my opinion it can become easier for someone who hadn’t ? I think Karol’s influence played a major role for Marlene to go for it , Zabava also was something that Marlene also knew , I expect easily that Tata is affected by all this ..

Because you really think she doesn't know that Kylie and Rus have sex on a fairly regular basis at B5? 🤣

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

When Radi is not with Cecilia she needs company and she doesn't care where she comes from, Sorry, explain to me why mafia?

I think that Cecilia is the only girl that Radi feels superior over her and that she “ controls “ the relation …with all rest of the girls , it is a difficult coexistence ..That’s why Stella has been the best for her , maybe the only one who went perfectly and nicely along …