B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think you are wrong but anyway ..One of the big advantages of the girls that have  sex on camera , in my opinion it can become easier for someone who hadn’t ? I think Karol’s influence played a major role for Marlene to go for it , Zabava also was something that Marlene also knew , I expect easily that Tata is affected by all this ..

i was joking, they are meeting cleo and zaba at the bar so the friend can have a larger choice

2 minutes ago, Noodle said:

It is very curious what You write because in the senate of the Roman Empire it was the same and I don't remember ever having read that women participated in there. Perhaps was Brutus a woman? I am not aware of it 🤔 

But women influence perhaps was behind their actions ..😆 as I said , it is just how life experience has learned us things , my nature of my job that has to do with many women in an environment makes me reach the conclusion ..

@ddhmThank you for helping rid the forum of the obese motorcyclist.  I'm one of those people who do not participate here on a regular basis because of the very toxic posters like him.

Having said that, if the behavior of the people in this forum is indicative of how men behave together, then I will choose the small dramas of women every time...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

@ddhmThank you for helping rid the forum of the obese motorcyclist.  I'm one of those people who do not participate here on a regular basis because of the very toxic posters like him.

Having said that, if the behavior of the people in this forum is indicative of how men behave together, then I will choose the small dramas of women every time...

I didn’t do something , but I think it was really too much with this guy . I don’t like he is denied his entitlement of his opinion but the opinions he had were simply written in that way to disrespect the members here and even worse the tenants ..especially  when he didn’t even watch and he was saying all these bad things just because of his hate ..As for the rest , the small dramas it is 😆

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What?  Are you saying we are catty?

You are all beautiful and great but you have much jealousy amongst you which at times it is funny for us men to experience .Nice to have you here guest appearing 😁

• Haha 1