B4 - General Topic 2022 #33 (March / April)

Just now, ddhm said:

And the viewers need to relax after the chaos , should we thank them for the upcoming show ? 😋😋😋🥳🥳🤩

I don't know, do I watch Radi cry or watch four naked girls massaging each other?

I'm sticking with Radi for some reason... 🤣

Why the fuck are you all giving the three bitches (Holly, Loraine and Tweety) top cam? They are fucking worthless and need to move on. RLC please dump these selfish women and get someone else or leave the rooms vacant. I would rather watch a vacant room than any of these three. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

That attempt at a cease fire might have worked if they all hadn't walked into Radi's room together. Like a girl gang in Mean Girls... 😄

The only way it is an adult g/g talk between Loraine and Radislava , exactly like a tweety and Holly had .. The back up infantry never works in such occasions as you rightfully say .

The funny thing is that Radislava is being comforted by Kylie who was a complete mess a couple of hours ago and had a major argument with her husband an hour ago 😂🤣.. In my country we say “ you learn the truth by a crazy and / or drunk person “ 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The only way it is an adult g/g talk between Loraine and Radislava , exactly like a tweety and Holly had .. The back up infantry never works in such occasions as you rightfully say .

Yep, Loraine and Radi have to work it out. Last time this happened, Loraine came in and apologized to Radi. Maybe Radi needs to make the first move this time.  But... not right now. Radi seems to be losing patience with her only ally, Kylie.

It is the night of Oscars …We saw it all , screenplay , direction , first and second acts , what a warm up for Coda and Dune later 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

Yep, Loraine and Radi have to work it out. Last time this happened, Loraine came in and apologized to Radi. Maybe Radi needs to make the first move this time.  But... not right now. Radi seems to be losing patience with her only ally, Kylie.

When emotions are involved and there’s no a reasonable voice to guide , it might get worse as I think it did .. it needs a good sleep and relax and then after some hours a private woman to woman talk when the blood pressure isn’t boiling in this high extreme level like now .

I am afraid there has been either deliberately or carelessly some rather disruptive behaviour developing in B4 over this year among the residents which I first wrote about some time ago but there were no takers at the time so I wondered if it was just me seeing things that weren't there. 

Recently some major disrupters have also taken to regular visits. I believe much of this is down to insensitivity towards other residents, it becomes a hothouse of frustration and hurt feelings. People just barging into others' relationships and friendships is virtually impossible to manage with such close proximity. Of course, one tends to take the side of one's favourites.

I am sorry Rads is upset but she seems to be rather a loose cannon, it all seems so unstable and mixed up. I tend to joke about Rus but I really question what his game is here.