B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Instead of just criticizing, just relax and try to enjoy your watching. At least this do nothing has already showed nice progress 🙂

You are barking up the wrong tree. I do what the fuck I want. How about you keep your cocksucker shut. 🙄

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You are barking up the wrong tree. I do what the fuck I want. How about you keep your cocksucker shut. 🙄

There is no more argument possible in this regard when you only criticized and offended on your two replies.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Instead of just criticizing, just relax and try to enjoy your watching. At least this do nothing has already showed nice progress 🙂

Tell me what progress she has made? She hides when she bates. She takes a shower.....wow!

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Tell me what progress she has made? She hides when she bates. She takes a shower.....wow!

Both Esmi and the other girl are presumably running away from Vladimir Putin's attempt to kill them and their country women and men. Perhaps they did not choose to live in a live cam house and perhaps we should cut them some slack.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I repeat that there is no more argument possible when people's minds are limited and when they can't think and see beyond. You've been here for enough time to be able to think furtherer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I repeat that there is no more argument possible when people's minds are limited and when they can't think and see beyond. You've been here for enough time to be able to think furtherer.

Furtherer? Ok😂

8 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Both Esmi and the other girl are presumably running away from Vladimir Putin's attempt to kill them and their country women and men. Perhaps they did not choose to live in a live cam house and perhaps we should cut them some slack.

Exactly, and that's most probably what's still keeping her closed, beyond her shyness, which she's been losing slowly and even trying to bring nice surprises in a nice natural way. But unfortunately he and others are too limited to think beyond and to have the ability think on that. People just prefer unnatural, fake, exaggerated girls who give everything straightaway for the cams, which she's not at all.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, yadevol said:

If you choose to be on RLC you better provide the paying customers something to watch or get the fuck out. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Not even the residents of Kiev are worried about dying any more and do you really think that this girls are still that affected  by the war? Ok, they are mad that part of their country got invaded and people are still dying but they aren't personally affected.

We should keep in mind one thing. While the men are dying this girls are living a great life in a big city and getting payed for it. 

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

If you choose to be on RLC you better provide the paying customers something to watch or get the fuck out. 

The crucial word here is choose. People have been running from Ukraine with little more than the clothes they stand in and no plan beyond getting away. If your sister offers you a bed and a roof under those circumstances I don't call that as choice. Show some humanity.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1