B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Fuck, still Nana in B1. They should forbid these appearances, they make me anxious and doubt her coming back. If RLC thinks of distracting us with this exaggerated number of guests, it is very wrong

Nana is Karol's friend and RLC has nothing to do with it. And maybe is just a quick visit, she isn't staying over.

If Nana is working for another voyeur site then maybe she will stay over.  😂🤣😂

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nana è l'amica di Karol e RLC non ha nulla a che fare con questo. E forse è solo una visita veloce, non starà qui.

Se Nana sta lavorando per un altro sito di voyeur, forse rimarrà qui.  😂 🤣 😂

But who do you want to want it?  We alone had to endure it for 7 months, 7 very long months waiting for it to go away

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol gave Marlene some of her cold capsules in the kitchen. Esmi nicely undressed in the Kitchen too. She looks fabulous in just her panties. 

Esmi is dressed in the living room doing some financial calculations 😉

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Karol gave Marlene some of her cold capsules in the kitchen. Esmi nicely undressed in the Kitchen too. She looks fabulous in just her panties. 

When was that? I just saw Marlene in panties at the kitchen today.

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I know, it was to reiterate. I know that RLC reads these posts so I really hope they will listen to us, that's why I am so clear even if I have lost hope

RLC listening to us is a joke

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

RLC che ci ascolta è uno scherzo

Absolutely not. Some time ago I wrote something and they sent me a message to use the media to communicate with them they had read for. It is true, however, that they read us but do not listen☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹