B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Just because they normally go out. But it's good that they spend more time in front of the cams 🙂

thats what the site is all about, thats why i moan coz they are out all the time as u well know

56 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats what the site is all about, thats why i moan coz they are out all the time as u well know

Yes of course, but at the same time it's their private life in the end, in which they will naturally end up doing sexual stuff, amongst other things we all do in our private lives. People who directly act for a camera you have on other sites. And I find more pleasing when someone acts naturally in their private lives as they didn't know they have cameras pointing to them, and who can do things you aren't expecting, than people who forcedly act to a cam and just do things other demand. I call it the beauty of the unexpected.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Yes of course, but at the same time it's their private life in the end, in which they will naturally end up doing sexual stuff, amongst other things we all do in our private lives. People who directly act for a camera you have on other sites. And I find more pleasing when someone acts naturally in their private lives as they didn't know they have cameras pointing to them, than people who forcedly act to a cam.

i never mentioned sex, i said being offcam, even u said its been a good day coz they havent been out for the day like normal

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i never mentioned sex, i said being offcam, even u said its been a good day coz they havent been out for the day like normal

You don't have to justify yourself. I didn't even say you said it. But it's what many people here demand from them and criticize the lack of it, as it would define a participant

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You don't have to justify yourself. I didn't even say you said it. But it's what many people here demand from them and criticize the lack of it, as it would define a participant

im happy not looking at empty apts

38 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

im happy not looking at empty apts

When it comes to going out, it's a complicated line. On the one hand, since they're living their private lives they can do whatever they want, but on the other hand they also know they are being recorded and have people watching, and they have to play with it. And also ourselves in our private lives don't watch this 24/7 straight too. But they don't stay outside (or the vast majority doesn't) for 24 hours, and they are being recorded constantly 24/7 so we always end up watching them. And even when they are out, that brings the excitement of not knowing what's going to happen when they come back in. And beyond all this, they even try to have other tenants/ guests and organize gatherings in each other's apartments (apart from the fake things many of them do), and people even come here just to criticize.

11 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

esmi has been reading the forum LOL

That's my (and others') suspicion since two weeks ago and her amusement looking at the tablet on the bed before showering, while we were posting some positive comments on her