B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

40 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Absolutely not. Some time ago I wrote something and they sent me a message to use the media to communicate with them they had read for. It is true, however, that they read us but do not listen☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

You were just lucky they still answered you my friend

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Marlene has been in panties since she woke up until a while ago. And Esmi too for a bit at 1150

As you know Marlene in panties anywhere, any apartment is not really big news. She will shed clothes as quick as Holly does for any event. Seeing Esmi in the kitchen in just her panties and top is big news as I truly hope it means she is feeling freer to walk around naked. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As you know Marlene in panties anywhere, any apartment is not really big news. She will shed clothes as quick as Holly does for any event. Seeing Esmi in the kitchen in just her panties and top is big news as I truly hope it means she is feeling freer to walk around naked

That's what I have been saying. Esmi has slowly been feeling freer and freer. She's made good progress already. Besides having the ease already for showering naked, she's already danced and walked around in panties. And even for someone who goes out everyday until dinner/ bed time, she's been spending more time home today. She is very natural and doesn't need to be exaggerated or fake and force anything for the cams to shine. And in addition she even has one of the best bodies, hair and face and very sensual body moves as a bonus. And she can still bring many more great surprises. She just has to completely lose her shyness when it comes to the presence of the others in the apartment and let herself walk naked in front of them freely. She is a rare golden goose, and RLC must learn with her hiring.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, costa049 said:

Esmi finally awake and up too, and with great looking legs!! 😊

She lost her shyness today! 🙂

I can't believe people waste their time watching these do nothings. 🙄

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I can't believe people waste their time watching these do nothings. 🙄

Instead of just criticizing, just relax and try to enjoy your watching. At least this do nothing has already showed nice progress 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1