B1 - General Topic 2022 #11 (March / April)

1 minute ago, tatakos said:

She read something that made her weep.

My guess is that she's watching non state controlled news on the news...The truth! What I've witnessed today made me sick to the stomach 😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My guess is that she's watching non state controlled news on the news...The truth! What I've witnessed today made me sick to the stomach 😢

I think all news from Ukraine are state controlled they their government. Which is normal in a war. 😉

In the past I commented that Karol sometimes bates for her and other times she bates for us as a show. Today I think she bated for her. Either way we win.

I have to say that the best bates she ever had was wen she was really horny.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In the past I commented that Karol sometimes bates for her and other times she bates for us as a show. Today I think she bated for her. Either way we win.

I have to say that the best bates she ever had was wen she was really horny.

Yes, I loved it. Although I was hoping she would have 4 or 5 orgasm's rather than just the two she had tonight. lol She is fun to watch. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think all news from Ukraine are state controlled they their government. Which is normal in a war. 😉

I'm not going to get into n argument about this war on this thread, but what I watch is BBC NEWS which isn't Russian state controlled news. The images coming out of Ukraine I'm seeing on my TV are real!!

• Upvote 2