Lexi & Pablo, Tessa & Elliot (2022)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Apartment removed.

Welcome back to the real world. Getting stuffy over in Jabbathlandia? So what rank in the hierarchy are you? Can you censor people if they say things you don’t like? Do you get in some kind of trouble for saying my name much less talking to me? Are you afraid if you do it will have a negative impact on their view of you? Is fear of reprisal always in the back of the mind over there?   

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome back to the real world. Getting stuffy over in Jabbathlandia? So what rank in the hierarchy are you? Can you censor people if they say things you don’t like? Do you get in some kind of trouble for saying my name much less talking to me? Are you afraid if you do it will have a negative impact on their view of you? Is fear of reprisal always in the back of the mind over there?   

Just a ordinary member on there doing my thing no one scaring me or anything i'm free to do what i want when i want no one telling me to do this that or whatever. I don't have any higher powers or whatever on there either.

4 hours ago, Daleys said:

Just a ordinary member on there doing my thing no one scaring me or anything i'm free to do what i want when i want no one telling me to do this that or whatever. I don't have any higher powers or whatever on there either.

Well, “free to do what you want” is really kind a pushing it isn’t? Clearly there are guardrails the moralists demand on others. Well, unless you are in the inner circle of worthy people and in that case, you can pretty much say what you want. Perhaps you’re in the group and you just don’t want to believe it. Like it or not there is a caste system at work in that forum. Usually the people in the upper end of those kinds of systems don’t see its effect it has on the lesser people. As for talking to me. I only ask that because TL5 has previously put people on notice that they would be put on ignore if they dared. 

• 2 months later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Lexi & Pablo, Tessa & Elliot (2022)