Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I know exactly who it is, thanks.

No one i have spoken to, and i have now asked about half a dozen since you have mentioned this several times,  remembers such an event.

Several of you old timers have been monitoring Leora closely since the beginning. I know for a fact it was in the last bedroom with the zebra stripped wall paper above the head board.  The images were from the camera that faced the door and the foot of the bed.  Wish it was still out there.

Wish I'd have been a subscriber then.  The married Russian friend had a decent body. I recall the pics and a very short back massage the gal did on Leora.  Nothing like the Leora Malia massages.

I notice on several video sites that many video are no longer displayed. The thumb is but the videos have been removed.  Bummer.

15 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The second apartment no. First apartment same. 

Thanks.  Kick myself in the butt for not just subscribing.  Those blurry thumbs were so frustrating.

How did the forum members know Leora was flashing the guy in the opposing apartment?  Distinctly recall reading she had done so.

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks.  Kick myself in the butt for not just subscribing.  Those blurry thumbs were so frustrating.

How did the forum members know Leora was flashing the guy in the opposing apartment?  Distinctly recall reading she had done so.

They didn't, it all came from the same rumour source as nowadays. When people can't see Leora they create fantasies in their head about what she could be doing, and then share those fantasies with others, some fools actually believe it, rather like Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny.

It is rather similar to what yourself and others have posted recently regarding certain events that are supposed to have happened on camera with either Leora and another woman, Leora in a puddle of juice etc etc etc.......Strange how only a couple of fortunate souls were privileged to have witnessed said events when worldwide thousands possibly watch Leora, and even stranger that no one including those fortunate couple can find the videos to support these wild claims.....They have mysteriously been removed from circulation.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit then what do you know?....It's BULLSHIT !! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

59 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Did the old apartment have a balcony cam?  I didn't subscribe then.  Read that Leora used to expose herself to some guy across from her balcony

None of the apartments had cams on the balcony then. We just assumed Leora was exposing herself to someone because she would stop her performance (as if to watch someone's reaction), and then proceed  while grinning as though someone was encouraging her to continue.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They didn't, it all came from the same rumour source as nowadays. When people can't see Leora they create fantasies in their head about what she could be doing, and then share those fantasies with others, some fools actually believe it, rather like Father Christmas and the Easter Bunny.

It is rather similar to what yourself and others have posted recently regarding certain events that are supposed to have happened on camera with either Leora and another woman, Leora in a puddle of juice etc etc etc.......Strange how only a couple of fortunate souls were privileged to have witnessed said events when worldwide thousands possibly watch Leora, and even stranger that no one including those fortunate couple can find the videos to support these wild claims.....They have mysteriously been removed from circulation.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit then what do you know?....It's BULLSHIT !! 

I still have my video of Leora's female visitor. I can describe her in minute detail and what she was wearing. I have already given the date and I can also provide the time stamp if anyone is interested.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, philo said:

I still have my video of Leora's female visitor. I can describe her in minute detail and what she was wearing. I have already given the date and I can also provide the time stamp if anyone is interested.

Please do !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5