Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Also if you notice she pulls the blanket to cover her bottom hole while rubbing but then on occasions she will do anal with the bottom hole on full display.

She don't need any brown stains on the mattress.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's gone for a walk with one of the salon girls. She has been watching Servant Of The People, that's the series with Zelensky in it. Malia and her husband are ready to try and go back home as parts have been declared safe but Leora is worried and warned them to wait a while. 

I was under the impression where Malia and her husband live it was blown to bits ... Leora is right to say to Malia do not go. I am surprised her husband as not been drafted in the army... LB should volunteer as well.

• Like 1

Just now, blue is the colour said:

I was under the impression where Malia and her husband live it was blown to bits ... Leora is right to say to Malia do not go. I am surprised her husband as not been drafted in the army... LB should volunteer as well.

He is in the army.  He's a reservist.   LB can be placed on the Frontlines.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she didn't use lube she'd be drier than a popcorn fart.  :biggrin:

Gotta disagree with you SG, she self lubricates well enough which has been evident on a few occasions when she has started whilst wearing panties, doesn't take long for her to make them wet. Although she certainly needed lube when she had the big brown dildo and the huge black industrial sized one, but fair play to her, she would attempt anything and any size.

Again it could be habit or just the fact she enjoys the taste of the lubricant.

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Not as bad as that, but certainly that area has been attacked badly, but because the people started to fight back and as soon as they recaptured places, for want of a better word, they began to start again. Lots of people have travelled back to where they left (If possible), Russia are now concentrating on the western border regions, to cut the country off from the rest of Europe, so places farther east have now been declared safe enough. It is only an idea, no actual 'Yes, let's go home', lots of families will be saying the same. If they are now approaching where people went to evacuate, they naturally will leave go the other way.

Yes, there is a chance her husband could be called up but nothing happening so far, though Russia have recruited over 100,000 new soldiers since the war started. So like it was 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago, anything could change overnight. Even people back home originally didn't think Malia was in such peril until they saw it themselves on the news.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not as bad as that, but certainly that area has been attacked badly, but because the people started to fight back and as soon as they recaptured places, for want of a better word, they began to start again. Lots of people have travelled back to where they left (If possible), Russia are now concentrating on the western border regions, to cut the country off from the rest of Europe, so places farther east have now been declared safe enough. It is only an idea, no actual 'Yes, let's go home', lots of families will be saying the same. Yes, there is a chance her husband could be called up but nothing happening so far, though Russia have recruited over 100,000 new soldiers since the war started. So like it was 2 weeks ago, 3 weeks ago, anything could change overnight. 

Russia also has 2 Million Reservists as well.  Anyone of them can be called upon within a moments notice. 

What Putin is doing is a War Crime but he'll never be held to account for it or face any trial at the Hague.  When the war is done Putin will still be in control of Russia.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1