Leora - Home Activities (2022) #43

so recapping leora have new friends Women 

Because the war is changing everyday 

It no longer gives tare between what war is this 

Russia vs USA everyone wants something 

Paul and Eva  Every day that passes will get hard to travel  

Leora Call paul everyday on the phone and skype 

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think in essence Paul and Leora have had more contact over the last two plus years than many people have with each other when living together.

With a couple of small exceptions they have spoken on a daily basis for possibly a total in excess of two hours each day.

Admittedly they have had arguments sometimes but after several years together they are “Soul mates”, they understand each other's moods and preferences in life and if anything the absence has probably made them realize just how much they do need each other.

They both have had opportunities to take other partners but both don’t seem that interested in forming a lasting loving relationship with anyone else, and as the old saying goes “Better the devil you know“

However long it takes, I believe sooner and later they will be back together permanently again ...... It’s what they both need !

Facts don't always tell the truth, but very often they do. Just one example will do. 

Whenever it was, 3 months ago perhaps, i reported she had made or received a total of 37 calls over the course of one full week. 31 of them were with Paul. That says it all!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The change of clothes (night/day) she did put on the bed and then on the breakfast table and then moved onto the arm of the sofa ... she did not take them so ??????????

Sleep over.

I thought that sooner or later she would come back to get her pajamas, but instead...It seems strange to me that first she gets ready to bring the pajamas with her, then leaves it on the sofa (maybe because she still didn't know or not sure if she was stay away all night?) and she still hasn't come back. Usually she would be back by now if she wanted to get her pajamas.

• Like 1