B4 - General Topic 2022 #34 (April)

Butt plugs are so sexy.  Who are they broadcasting/facetiming/taking video for?  I swear to god having handheld cameras is on my RLC wish list.  I know some purists (DD?) would object as not being something that comports with voyeurism.  I would agree.  But as long as they perform shows, we might as well give them a handheld.

🆘🆘 It is a wild return and reunion of the 4 Musketeers who are determined to take over the villa and provide ..It’s been a VEEEEEERY long time that current and earlier content of amazing Harley was not the rare occasion but the daily happenings in B4 by nearly everyone living there .Yes , it isn’t needed everyday but occasionally such providing shows give the wild , adventurous and crazy GOV feeling.. Bonus and basic detail , things are happening off prime time , both earlier and now as well …Olivia and Co on fire …

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Butt plugs are so sexy.  Who are they broadcasting/facetiming/taking video for?  I swear to god having handheld cameras is on my RLC wish list.  I know some purists (DD?) would object as not being something that comports with voyeurism.  I would agree.  But as long as they perform shows, we might as well give them a handheld.

Comment made 😂😁😆😛 …What we get the last two days was mostly what was a daily routine in the villa in the past , it was just also visitors and friends who ( still ) aren’t on the scene yet 😏😏 ..But , this reunion shows the potential and how B1 would have been , even though the sisters had also to share the bedroom there ..But I think the differences of what we see vs what we were seeing are obvious ..Everything is needed well served , shows , private things , sex , real life , boredom and watching TV .Whoever provides to the audience equally , whoever gives it to the audience with pleasure , with good feelings and not because they have to ( there have been tenants that you would see doing this mechanically as part of their obligations ) , it easily makes the place watchable .

Given the time and if the girls decide ( because it is their decision I think ) to have guys in the apartment also , it could be getting wild in the villa with these 4 only ..Unfortunately the penthouse room and ultimately the jacuzzi isn’t part of the sisters anymore and despite being able to use it ( usually when Holly and Tweety are away ) at certain times , imagine now with the weather and the pool open being offered as an alternative place  many good “ observing “ 😂🤣😈😈 times are upon us ..Yes , it is a show , but they aren’t giggling and fooling around ones , we have buttplugs , we have licking pussies , it is nice funny adult games , they just need to be clever and provide with good rhythm , otherwise it might become “ forced shows “ and this won’t be nice ..But this has been missed , so , welcome to the girls who know how the job is done , glory B2 days of the past 😁😆

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Comment made 😂😁😆😛 …What we get the last two days was mostly what was a daily routine in the villa in the past , it was just also visitors and friends who ( still ) aren’t on the scene yet 😏😏 ..But , this reunion shows the potential and how B1 would have been , even though the sisters had also to share the bedroom there ..But I think the differences of what we see vs what we were seeing are obvious ..Everything is needed well served , shows , private things , sex , real life , boredom and watching TV .Whoever provides to the audience equally , whoever gives it to the audience with pleasure , with good feelings and not because they have to ( there have been tenants that you would see doing this mechanically as part of their obligations ) , it easily makes the place watchable .

Given the time and if the girls decide ( because it is their decision I think ) to have guys in the apartment also , it could be getting wild in the villa with these 4 only ..Unfortunately the penthouse room and ultimately the jacuzzi isn’t part of the sisters anymore and despite being able to use it ( usually when Holly and Tweety are away ) at certain times , imagine now with the weather and the pool open being offered as an alternative place  many good “ observing “ 😂🤣😈😈 times are upon us ..Yes , it is a show , but they aren’t giggling and fooling around ones , we have buttplugs , we have licking pussies , it is nice funny adult games , they just need to be clever and provide with good rhythm , otherwise it might become “ forced shows “ and this won’t be nice ..But this has been missed , so , welcome to the girls who know how the job is done , glory B2 days of the past 😁😆

If You always have to write a lot, why don't you make a personal topic in the forum, like 'DDHM'S COMMENT OR COLUMN' or 'FROM DDHM'S EDITORIAL BOARD'? Instead You force us to look what You write every time even if we are not interested of Your novels. Attention before You answering You see that I wrote to look and not to read😓

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

For what it's worth, ddhm, I like you because you tend to be nice and positive about the girls on this project, but I'm with Noodle... I never actually READ your posts. If you actually want people to read your posts, you should probably write less. I don't have enough time in my life just to keep up with RLC, let alone start a second job reading your posts.

I say this as a friend. 👍

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, fugwash said:

For what it's worth, ddhm, I like you because you tend to be nice and positive about the girls on this project, but I'm with Noodle... I never actually READ your posts. If you actually want people to read your posts, you should probably write less. I don't have enough time in my life just to keep up with RLC, let alone start a second job reading your posts.

I don't have it with DDHM, on the contrary, he is a good and wise guy. But the amount he writes is too much. I need every time a completely evening to read the comments from him only. This is simple too much. 😳

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, fugwash said:

I don’t give emojis , I write 4-5 long posts when others write 9-10 shorter ones .. summing up all , it is the same more or less . I don’t mind who reads me or not , whoever is interested or not , I have my style on expressing myself , it is too easy and fast writing for me and whatever overwhelms my mind whenever I take the decision to write , I do it , no limits 😊 You are honest and you say how you treat my posts , but i don’t seek anything here as it is a free place of expression . It’s absolutely of not my concern ( very friendly saying this as well 😇☺️ ) how people think of what I say , the way I say it and the length of my posts , everyone can do as you say you do , simply ignore . But I never  change my approach to this forum or my style , then it wouldn’t be me . Pleased to read your opinion . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I don't have it with DDHM, on the contrary, he is a good and wise guy. But the amount he writes is too much. I need every time a completely evening to read the comments from him only. This is simple too much. 😳

It’s a fun hobby 😊 And whenever there’s time to express my mind or something that I watched which impressed me and happened seeing it live , it’s the least to do to show my appreciation for a girl or more who provide for some nice entertainment . Very pleased with your honesty about me commenting , always nice to read the fair criticism . 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's still nicer to see that they have become close friends again after the fight they had in the kitchen a few weeks ago

At the same time , the videocalls with Radislava disappeared .. which shows that Loraine and Radislava are in bad terns and Tweety in general is well accepted by most of the girls . And it is clear that we have 3 poles now , Olivia and Co the 1st , Holly/Tweety /Loraine the 2nd and Radislava by herself currently .