Diana & Efim Pictures

Can anyone explain to me why in the serious fuck Diana started punching herself in the fucking head @ 13:30?

While I am not sure my GUESS would be she is mad at herself for not being able to cum. He licked her pussy for sometime then fucked her and she just can't seem to achieve an orgasm. She is so horny all the time I can't figure it out. It's not like she doesn't ave dirty thoughts. I would love to make love to this girl as I am quite certain she is new to sex. She loves to experiment. When they first started she did not even suck his cock and now she will even swallow some of the cum. (my favorite thing to watch thus my preference for Leora the true cum swallower).

Efim need to invest in some sex toys to spice things up. Not talking about hancuffs but more like vibrators.

She is horny, but just to quite during sex. They need to experiment more than just doing it in the shower.

Just curious, I'm new here, why don't we use Imgur for file posting?

Because they get removed! I had one on here which was removed via CC mods or by persons unknown (I think they thought it was too sensitive) and it was also removed from my Imgur acc and not by me???

Can anyone explain to me why in the serious fuck Diana started punching herself in the fucking head @ 13:30?

Like I wrote before, taken from their own conversation, she has a problem where she does these uncontrollable, momentary, weird things during sex-biting, hitting, etc. Most likely part of the same problem is her inability to orgasm and a complete lack of enjoyment during penetration. Even achieving clitoral orgasm for her takes a lot of work and concentration

...yes, it's not easy to have a full orgasm in front of a camera, it's human and understandable.

My impression is also that she looks a bit tired in these days, in fact I've seen her rubbing her eyes and yawning very often. You can't have good sex if you are not relaxed enough.

In anyway I appreciate a lot their effort to perform for our entertainment.  ;)

THANKS to you all, for all the fantastic material you've posted in these past few hours!

Great job, great stuff! :D

Diana naked talking on phone and then showering

(ul.to Link Removed).

It starts out as an exe file.  In order to watch the clip it puts a lot of other garbage on your computer as well, then have to goto the add/remove programs and delete all the crap the exe file installed just to watch a short clip.        They can shove that ul.to staright up their ass.  For all the time the clip plays is not worth the hassle.