Diana & Efim Pictures

Remove the code in the bottom left of your screen, that identifies your account to RLC. Unfortunately you've probably already been banned from the site.

how can i know that this code is my identification code?! i edited the pictures but still waiting that sanper58 do the same

Remove the code in the bottom left of your screen, that identifies your account to RLC. Unfortunately you've probably already been banned from the site.

how can i know that this code is my identification code?! i edited the pictures but still waiting that sanper58 do the same

Por mi parte ya las quité, en adelante tenga cuidado de quitarlas antes ... es un consejo.

SALUDOS

I know this photo doesn't belong in this thread, but I only put it here to ask how the hell do people get a hold of these personal photos of these girls?And if so can you imagine what we would see if we got a hold of Alisa,Dasha,Nora and Adriana's phones..I said Adriana because remember when they had anal sex they had filmed it with her phone lmaoo!! :) :P

Came from the VK site.  Russian version of Facebook.

I do not seen you Sanper, but I am deeply upset that some CC members click on I like this photo sharing out rlc, while same motherfuckers insulted me for days, some me even blocked in private messages, for one day dared to share vk 2 of photographs of Diana !!!!! it's amazing how "ethical" can change, the customer head !!!!

Tu te goures "Corbeau"... J'ai déjà réagi avec SanPer à propos de photos que je jugeais inappropriées, qu'il avait publiées ici mais il n'en a rien à foutre et n'a pas modifié son post. N'ayant pas l'habitude de perdre mon temps, je n'ai pas recommencé cette fois ci mais sache que je trouve cette publication aussi inutile (car elle n'apporte rien) que dangereuse car elle va forcément attiser la recherche sur les médias.

--

You make a slip up "Corbeau"...  I already reacted Sanper about inappropriate photos I judged he had published here but it does not give a fuck and has not changed its post. Not in the habit of wasting my time, I have not started this time but you have to know that I find this publication as useless (because it brings nothing) as dangerous because it is bound to stir up media research .

http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/new-female-visitor/msg95917/#msg95917