Diana & Efim Pictures

Like you, I would also be sad to see this couple blow up. In France we have a proverb which I translate you: "Better to be alone than in bad company". This is what happens to my mind right now but, of course, it is the thought of a mature man with a past experience and the heartbreak...

That said, your description about fucking reflects the lack of love and I share this idea of "taking advantage of the situation", that is not in his favor. Taking a hike is one thing, it's another to be scelerat.

Although she loves him yet, she should not accept everything. He is a real bastard...

It makes me crazy to see Diana like that...  >:(

Everything gonna be alright this morning...  except her cold that falls on her bronchial tube.

Then warm-up the voice, singing "happiness mélody"  :o (below).  But her voice overworked this morning After a few singing exercices she came one after another two octaves as far as "High C" which is not recommanded cold... even in front of home cams to make the show. As a skier's legs, voice must warm before activity.  :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

So which room in the apartment is this image from?

I think it is the hall:)

Yeah I thought so, another fuckwit.

The days are changing and ... are not alike. What a marvelous united couple.  ::)

A small slap on the ass both sides, a caress on the back with spoon' s knock, Love hate relation, but she likes that...  :-*

There is Diana making a face when upset.  :)

There is Diana curring her nose when she questions.  :)

There is Diana touching or scratching the butt when she phones  :)

And then, there is Diana crying, but I never show you...  ;)

Finally, there is Diana this morning.  :-*

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).