Diana & Efim Pictures

Her nose is already perfect, so is this a beauty treatment or did someone punch her in the nose? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[

No "my Reverend", it's not a treatment, neigher cream, nor Photoshop™ , simply a habit as we all have.  :) As the one touching her butt when she phones (I should like to be her left hand  ;) , don't tell her !).

A kind of reflex... but we love her !  ::)

Dirty trick mirror ! No, I'm kidding. She wears her dance tights below.  ;) ...      and Morning wink that feels good...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

As I am alone to publish here, I conclude that you prefer Kamila's breasts or Monica's ones. So I won't show you Diana's boobs but pic is at her disposal if she asks me.  :)

This morning, she wore a pretty brand new black top over a blue one. That said, we don't make it as fashion week.  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thank you buddy I note you understand my joke...  :)

Beautiful pictures that yours. I have almost the same ones. We do a competition ?  ;)

Saturday evening : Sad face bad night, upset.  :-\ 

And... Phone rings, smile comes back... One dresses, one makes up, one takes toothbrushes in a bag and run outside. They sleep over there.