Diana & Efim Pictures

Yesterday - sunday 8 of march - celebrated International Women's day. My modest contribution for a Diana' smile.  :)

Helleborus Нигер

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

As I am alone to publish here, I conclude that you prefer Kamila's breasts or Monica's ones. So I won't show you Diana's boobs but pic is at her disposal if she asks me.  :)

This morning, she wore a pretty brand new black top over a blue one. That said, we don't make it as fashion week.  ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I actually like Diana. She's just fine with me; she has a very expressive face that can look extremely beautiful, and I'm not fond of synthetic breasts or breasts that will slap a woman's knee caps by the time she's 35. Anyone who has seen her professional work would agree that Diana can transform herself into a queen.

Kamila and Monica haven't been around long enough to exhibit their personalities, and they are not likely to remain at Nora's sorority house long enough to learn what kind of women they are, and therefore they probably won't arouse my empathy much.

So post any Diana captures you want, ChoDevant. I certainly won't complain, mon ami.

(nice flower photography, too.)

Guest bobbyjoe

As I am alone to publish here, I conclude that you prefer Kamila's breasts or Monica's ones. So I won't show you Diana's boobs but pic is at her disposal if she asks me.  :)

This morning, she wore a pretty brand new black top over a blue one. That said, we don't make it as fashion week.  ;)

diana is a nice girl but you know the problem is when you see during 8 months the same life every days,you start to be tired and you go see the others new appartments,j think it's for this reason there is not many posts here.j have watching a lot this couple the first two months but j have stop after,j'm not the style of voyeur for see the same couple during 1 or 2 years but after if you are in love with her,j understand you

I actually like Diana. She's just fine with me; she has a very expressive face that can look extremely beautiful, and I'm not fond of synthetic breasts or breasts that will slap a woman's knee caps by the time she's 35. Anyone who has seen her professional work would agree that Diana can transform herself into a queen.

Kamila and Monica haven't been around long enough to exhibit their personalities, and they are not likely to remain at Nora's sorority house long enough to learn what kind of women they are, and therefore they probably won't arouse my empathy much.

So post any Diana captures you want, ChoDevant. I certainly won't complain, mon ami.

(nice flower photography, too.)

Yes she has a really lovely face, very expressive and can light up with happiness or twist in uncontrolled grimaces when worried, as I saw Saturday night before her departure.

It's true that the new Nora co-tenants are also fun to watch with, in my case, a preference for brown hairs even she is most fierce in terms of exhib. I don't care I'm not here for ass

That said, I remain "faithful" to Diana and will post pictures if I can do it, considering that I will be on skis next 15 days. Mountain and her ! Unpossible dream.  ???

Thank's for flower photography. I take it and many else, yesterday in the garden.

I think Diana would be prettier if her eyebrows were more natural instead of plucked to death and then redrawn.

considering the waxing session at which we got this morning, the result will probably not please you !  :D

I think Diana would be prettier if her eyebrows were more natural instead of plucked to death and then redrawn.

considering the waxing session at which we got this morning, the result will probably not please you !  :D

Ba, mientras se depile también lo de abajo...su ceja no me la comería...

I just saw Diana plucking again, and her eyebrows look like they are about half an inch long. Except for the hair on her head, she almost looks like a chemotherapy patient.