Diana & Efim Pictures

Those are good pics of Diana  ... she is really pretty .

This are not my pictures that are good, the subject is beautiful. The photographer is only there to enhance and reveal her beauty.

And crappy camera's quality as well as the light do not help much. >:( It would be different if I had my picture supply.  :D

And I wonder if one day RLC realizes that asking the removal of images  we post here ends nothing else than the dissatisfaction of customers ... I also have to find another host because mine forbids my access since this morning, after the withdrawal of images posted these 2 last days. So you won't see Diana's chest today.

Worried boy...

He went to bed at 3am, a priori without new and looks like it does not have more this afternoon.

Would Diana decide to make him understand what anxiety of waiting is, as we have seen her living last days ?

In French, we have a term for this: "The response from shepherd to shepherdess" (tit for tat). Here is the reply from the shepherdess...  ???

Even if I could criticize this guy in the past, it was mainly the form and not substance. The both are quality people.

Hopefully for them (and for us) better days. This couple has qualities unmatched on this forum and it would be a shame to lose them.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Worried boy...

He went to bed at 3am, a priori without new and looks like it does not have more this afternoon.

Would Diana decided to make him understand what anxiety of waiting is, as we have seen her living last days ?

In French, we have a term for this: "The response from shepherd to shepherdess" (tit for tat). Here is the reply from the shepherdess...  :-\

Even if I could criticize this guy in the past, it was mainly the form and not substance. The both are quality people.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Simply a question of maturity

Es poco experimentado,muy distante de Diana,pena por ella

I do not know what's going on here but certainly nothing good. There are 3 days, the images showed worried Efim and Diana in tears yesterday morning after he told her a word. Later Efim also had tears in his eyes, like yestrday evening. Furthermore, I have not seen Diana back yesterday and Efim doesn't stop watching computer between 2 series, looking for information again this morning, there is clear evidence that ...

Did you see something?

Even if it does not unanimously here, I think it would be a shame to lose an interesting pair by its difference to others.

Perhaps if they do separate, we will be able to convince RLC to let Diana stay on by herself. As sexually curious as she is, I suspect she will bring a number of mates to the place to fuck in order to fulfill her sexual fantasies. She has been game for trying anything.

I enjoy her a great deal. She is young, beautiful and seems full of love.

I do not know what's going on here but certainly nothing good. There are 3 days, the images showed worried Efim and Diana in tears yesterday morning after he told her a word. Later Efim also had tears in his eyes, like yestrday evening. Furthermore, I have not seen Diana back yesterday and Efim doesn't stop watching computer between 2 series, looking for information again this morning, there is clear evidence that ...

Did you see something?

Even if it does not unanimously here, I think it would be a shame to lose an interesting pair by its difference to others.

These pictures belong to the days of this month 16-17

only comes to showering and goes out

Diana out of the floor of RLC does not have an easy life

not if so would not come

She seeks the Efim moment is not

This hurt

Efim unreactive hurts

Did you see something?

I put the pics again...  >:(

These pictures belong to the days of this month 16-17  19-18. I keep my vid dated... (Ocam)

only comes to showering and goes out

Diana out of the floor of RLC does not have an easy life

not if so would not come

She seeks the Efim moment is not

This hurt

Efim unreactive hurts

I  just think he's jealous and very unhappy to see Diana going for one or many days. Personally I find it ridiculous when one sees the love she has for him.