Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What, if you're suggesting i don't have much to smile about in life well, you're right sadly!

Apart from that, let's just say, things there are progressing nicely....😉

I didn't mean to offend you Slip just the lone emoji smile to me meant you know something

• Like 1

Here is my opinion: I continue to be amazed at all of the drama that so many people are trying to build up, anticipating the return of someone who has clearly been abandoned by the Queen. Some of them must be paid to do this as I find it incredible that a grown ass person would devote this amount of time and effort as a volunteer.  If he does show up, however, what is the most that we can expect? If the past is prologue, all of this build up is so that his hive of supporters can watch him perform again, his three minutes of shame. LOL  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

20 minutes ago, philo said:

Here is my opinion: I continue to be amazed at all of the drama that so many people are trying to build up, anticipating the return of someone who has clearly been abandoned by the Queen. Some of them must be paid to do this as I find it incredible that a grown ass person would devote this amount of time and effort as a volunteer.  If he does show up, however, what is the most that we can expect? If the past is prologue, all of this build up is so that his hive of supporters can watch him perform again, his three minutes of shame. LOL  

You must be kidding 3 minutes

• Haha 2

Months and months of hard work. Lots of listening, working things out, who is who, explaining things, sorting out the fact from the fiction. Then presenting what can be written publicly with solid evidence to back it up.

And for what? For retarded tin foil hat wearers to simply piss all over it with a maniacal grin. 

So - I'm on strike. I hope GH takes the same approach. 

You know who to blame. Fuck it. No more info.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 9