Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

4 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I am not sure what Leora's plans are over the next year but what I can tell you what my plans are which is to cancel my RLC membership...again. I like many fell for the 'bait and switch' tactic she used to lure viewers back into renewing their membership when it appeared things were going to develop between her friend who ended up get naked a handful of times to take a bubble bath. Like a sucker I honestly thought that things would progress to the point where they would begin giving mutual massages like she did with her friend Malia, which definitely created a sense of excitement and anticipation. I've seen her solo bate so many times over the years that it has now become mundane and predictable. It's like watching the same movie in a loop playing over and over and over again. To me not worth the cost of admission any more. Would I sign up again if things change at her apartment? Yes, but it would have to more than just a girls movie night or a solo bubble bath from a visitor.     

You probably will sign up if and when Paul visits just to watch her handle a cock and swallow cum again. Obviously Leora will be more horny than Paul. Any action will depend on how Paul opens up in front of the cams again. Wonder how yappy the dog will be and if she will hump a pillow more than Paul humping Leora. Between the two, Leora is more sexually aggressive than laid back Paul. Oh, the anticipation is killing me - lol. If Paul shows up I believe Leora, as a business woman,  will try to use the opportunity to draw in more viewers, subscribers and gain any extra bonus money if still offered by RLC. Even Leora haters will peek in since "once a voyeur, always a voyeur".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Pulo, it's been a while. Please show the menagerie.

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

• Like 2