Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

9 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

The 3 Neo-Nazi divisions in the Ukrainian army Zelensky allowed to exist to do his dirty work killed thousands of Russians since 2014 which was a contributing factor to the invasion. Ukraine is like the 3rd most corrupt country in the world. The citizens are suffering but their government is beyond corrupt. Zelensky's a scum bucket. 

Forget what you see on TV and do some digging.  You won't like what you learn. We may never know in our life times who is right in this.  Nice distraction for the Great Rest.

The Nazi's killed over 3 million Ukrainians during WWII. To use the word Nazi in connection with  Ukraine's army is simply Putin speak.

Also Zelensky has been President since 2019 and is Jewish.

• Upvote 2

il y a 11 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora dans la cuisine en train de cuisiner

Et sur la tablette regarder la télévision

Bonjour Pulo

Je suis rentré sous une pluie battante

Leora était avec Paul sur la tablette et au téléphone

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Liebe said:

The Nazi's killed over 3 million Ukrainians during WWII. To use the word Nazi in connection with  Ukraine's army is simply Putin speak.

Also Zelensky has been President since 2019 and is Jewish.

What I wrote is factually correct. Keep watching the TV (that's why they use the word "program"). 

Just do a simple search on Schwab Zenensky. Zelensky is a plant of the big boys. Do it.  Dig on your own not what you are spoon fed by the TV. If you like Justin Trudeau you'll love Zelensky.

"Ukraine will definitely not be the same as we strived for from the very beginning. It's impossible. Completely liberal and European -- it will not be like that...."We will become a 'Greater Israel' with our own face. We will not be surprised if there are representatives of the Armed Forces or the National Guard in our cinemas and supermarkets; if those places would have people carrying weapons. I am convinced that the issue of security will be the number one priority for us in the next ten years. I am sure of this," -Vlad the Zelensky  He wants a police state not a democracy not what he promised to get elected. 

It's tough to read what some of you trusting folks write assuming what you've been indoctrinated to think is factual. Jimbo had some great comments.

It is  up to the individual to find the facts.  It's the only way you'll ever get close to what is really going on.  Most people are either too lazy or too weak or too stupid to attempt it. No amount of information will change the mind of a person that wants to feel comfortable and secure in what they have been told. The TV has become a god their gold standard in what to think.

I see sheep running over the cliff. 

From now on, hard for me to do it, I'm not going to respond to anything political. PM sure but on the forum Leora alone.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1