Leora - Home Activities (2022) #44

StnCld316

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

News item and supposed pictures and video of UKRAINIAN soldiers shooting dead Russian soldiers who had surrendered, and one apparently had his hands tied behind his back…..

Does anyone really believe that the USA, UK or indeed any of the other NATO countries haven’t committed their own fair share of atrocities in conflicts they have been involved in…….I can assure you they have.

I know

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

News item and supposed pictures and video of UKRAINIAN soldiers shooting dead Russian soldiers who had surrendered, and one apparently had his hands tied behind his back…..

Does anyone really believe that the USA, UK or indeed any of the other NATO countries haven’t committed their own fair share of atrocities in conflicts they have been involved in…….I can assure you they have.

Not on the scale of Russia under Stalin and Putin, 20 Million and counting.

In the Holodomor 4 million Ukrainians were left to starve, 13% of the population.

Just now, Liebe said:

Not on the scale of Russia under Stalin and Putin, 20 Million and counting.

In the Holodomor 4 million Ukrainians were left to starve, 13% of the population.

I accept what you are saying, but when accusing a person or state of such heinous acts it's always best if the accusers hands are free of blood......Most are not. in lesser degrees admittedly but nonetheless blood stained.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I accept what you are saying, but when accusing a person or state of such heinous acts it's always best if the accusers hands are free of blood......Most are not. in lesser degrees admittedly but nonetheless blood stained.

Fair enough.

"Russian military has committed war crimes, Amnesty International report claims"

Tonight she had one of her enormous calls, with her old friend in (or at least from) Krasnoyarsk, after speaking to Paul about nineteen times today. Lots of talk about the war, in fact it was obvious they had a difference of opinion as she more than once said she didn't agree, and started to look at bit miffed! But plenty of reminiscing later, even right back to school days, their gig-going days, talking of when she met and fell for Paul 11 years ago now, talked about Malia's woes etc. She explained that although her married mate is technically her best buddy, she feels closer to Malia as they 'Are like twin sisters'. She did get a bit sentimental talking about Eva, tears welled up and said that when she is reunited with them she'll be 'The happiest person in the world'. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 11

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Tonight she had one of her enormous calls, with her old friend in (or at least from) Krasnoyarsk. Lots of talk about the war, in fact it was obvious they had a difference of opinion as she more than once said she didn't agree, and started to look at bit miffed! But plenty of reminiscing later, even right back to school days, their gig-going days, talking of when she met and fell for Paul 11 years ago now, talked about Malia's woes etc. She explained that although her married mate is technically her best buddy, she feels closer to Malia as they 'Are like twin sisters'. She did get a bit sentimental talking about Eva, tears welled up and said that when she is reunited with them she'll be 'The happiest person in the world'. 

If she is reunited with them then she'll be 'the happiest person in the world'. 

• Haha 2