B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

6 minutes ago, misterme said:

I think so too but wonder if she may go for the matriarch's post in B1 if and when it's vacant?

That has been her role when she was in the Villa when N&B left. She likes to control every one that she can. That's why I don't think that Nana and Esmi will get along so well. I view Esmi as a woman that will not accept another person to tell her what to do.

What makes me say this is the case that Nana asked for the others girls in the Villa to not bring men to sleep over, while she brought Uber Guy many times in that period. So if Zaba brings a guy and Nana doesn't like it I think that Esmi will defend her sister.

Nana was ok in B1 because they were all friends and she knew that Karol and Twins would do whatever they wanted.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

What we can't deny is that Nana has many fans and I don't think that she got a job in Barcelona so it will get a time that she will need money and get payed to live ins a nice apartment in the center of Barcelona in exchange of be seen naked a few time during the day is a great deal.

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What we can't deny is that Nana has many fans and I don't think that she got a job in Barcelona so it will get a time that she will need money and get payed to live ins a nice apartment in the center of Barcelona in exchange of be seen naked a few time during the day is a great deal.

we have enough nonos in RLC with the sisters, K&A, cleo and tata, not another one please

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

we have enough nonos in RLC with the sisters, K&A, cleo and tata, not another one please

In Nana's defense, and I'm far way to be her fan, quite the opposite, she gave good bates for the audience. Specially when she was in B1 because the cam angles are better and she did many times with the lights on.

So I am guessing it was Mr. and Mrs. Rus who invited Daniel and the other guy to the party.  Maybe they invited Ginger also.  None of those actually living in the villa seemed to take responsibility for these guests.  The three who slept in the fitness room could have slept upstairs, so that they did not do so was perhaps deliberate.

Daniel is a toxic presence at any party.  He seems to have a toxic reputation among the women of Barcelona, because he has never brought a female guest, or another couple to any of the apartments..

A possible reason for the new villa not opening yet is that they are waiting for the high-speed internet connection.  The B-4 villa has 47 listed webcams.  That requires a lot of upload bandwidth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moules said:

So I am guessing it was Mr. and Mrs. Rus who invited Daniel and the other guy to the party.  Maybe they invited Ginger also.  None of those actually living in the villa seemed to take responsibility for these guests.  The three who slept in the fitness room could have slept upstairs, so that they did not do so was perhaps deliberate.

Daniel is a toxic presence at any party.  He seems to have a toxic reputation among the women of Barcelona, because he has never brought a female guest, or another couple to any of the apartments..

A possible reason for the new villa not opening yet is that they are waiting for the high-speed internet connection.  The B-4 villa has 47 listed webcams.  That requires a lot of upload bandwidth.

Or as we say here  "You don't bring food when you go to the restaurant." 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, moules said:

with 6 B4 girls in their bedroom for most of the night shows that K&R did the inviting, if rus doesnt want to be the only guy there he should stay in B5

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

What we can't deny is that Nana has many fans

I starting to learn memory fades fast here ... is this true?  My memory is that Nana was universally not well liked.  Who liked her?  You can't count @ddhm as he likes everyone but Nelly 🙂 🙂 🙂 😁 .   

Separately, I watched Radi and Cecilia more closely last night.  They have become more ritualistic.  They are just good friends and Radi  needs a friend these days.  When they masturbate each other, it is for show, of course, but they clearly want to make each other cum and I don't think they fake it.  And last night, for the first time as far as I can remember, Radi took that vibe deep inside her.  Cecilia even lubed it up for her.  I do wish Radi would crave more having something inside her.  Clitoral orgasms are wonderful no doubt but variety is the spice of life.

56 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In difesa di Nana, e io sono molto lontano per essere un suo fan, al contrario, ha dato buoni battute al pubblico. Specialmente quando era in B1 perché gli angoli della camma sono migliori e lo ha fatto molte volte con le luci accese.

Not even I remember so many appreciation for Nana (at first I was a fan of hers) but then it turned out to be her lack of substance. It is true that she masturbated every 4 or 5 days but always with a clitoral sucker, she has never penetrated herself and for this reason the doubt arises that she is still a virgin. Possibly girls fucking off cams is full of RLC

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I starting to learn memory fades fast here ... is this true?  My memory is that Nana was universally not well liked.  Who liked her?  You can't count @ddhm as he likes everyone but Nelly 🙂 🙂 🙂 😁 .   

Separately, I watched Radi and Cecilia more closely last night.  They have become more ritualistic.  They are just good friends and Radi  needs a friend these days.  When they masturbate each other, it is for show, of course, but they clearly want to make each other cum and I don't think they fake it.  And last night, for the first time as far as I can remember, Radi took that vibe deep inside her.  Cecilia even lubed it up for her.  I do wish Radi would crave more having something inside her.  Clitoral orgasms are wonderful no doubt but variety is the spice of life.

You can't count how writes in this topics as the majority. Just look at the statistics that Noldus post every month. Only a hand full writes their opinion here and the  CC viewership doesn't even gets close to the RLC's viewership.

What faded away from your memory is the fact that when Nana bated and took shower she always got top cam live and her bate stood for many hours, and sometimes days, in the top replays. Yesterday Nana and Loraine almost got top cam live and the replay is 9th most watched and rising.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Not even I remember so many appreciation for Nana (at first I was a fan of hers) but then it turned out to be her lack of substance. It is true that she masturbated every 4 or 5 days but always with a clitoral sucker, she has never penetrated herself and for this reason the doubt arises that she is still a virgin. Possibly girls fucking off cams is full of RLC

It isn't a clitoral sucker it is a vibrator and she used a dildo only once.