B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Sei perfetto Ponch. Sì, non voglio provocarci a vicenda. Ma è divertente condividere opinioni.

Un altro modo per pensare a Holly questa mattina con Kylie e Rus è guardare questo attraverso la lente dell'essere autentici. Se è timida con K&R, allora va bene per me prendere l'accappatoio ed essere modesto. Preferirei che fosse se stessa piuttosto che dire a Rus di voltarsi in modo che possa mostrare il suo corpo al pubblico e aumentare i miei clic/valutazioni. ha senso? Penso davvero che la chiave del successo per queste ragazze sia ESSERE VERI CON TE STESSI ed ESSERE AUTENTICI. Questo taglia in entrambi i modi ovviamente. Seraphima era molto molto autentico. Ma era un'inquilina orribile. Questo è semplicemente chi è.

ok  We explained ourselves despite the translator

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

There’s a big difference here that few seem to understand … we are talking about liking a girl and liking a tenant , these are two completely different things .. for example , this stay of Holly .. Holly is an amazing girl , unbelievable , what can I say ? Who hasn’t been in love with Holly ? But Holly as a tenant during this stay is simply a bad example , at least for my preferences as a viewer , I respect others that they like what she currently offers , but it isn’t appealing to me..

Now , I was told that I think only sex and guys and whatever , again that’s not true . Talking about great girls and tenants , Esmi for me is the only ultimate dream tenant , there’s this mystery that drives me crazy watching her , what a girl . Then , for fun , a female ddhm of what I have done in my life , personality , behavior , socializing , smiling , enjoying life and caring how to have fun because  we only live once  and we don’t know what tomorrow brings , do today whatever maximum you can because maybe an earthquake opens the ground and you get vanished .. Marlene , top tenant for me currently .

And then , absolutely incredible girls but disastrous tenants - again for my taste as a viewer - Loraine , the absolute opposite than Marlene , please no more .. what does she offer ? Nice women I see in my daily life , what she offers me as a tenant so as to invest my time on her ? That at night she was again on her mobile , addicted with her personal problems that she can’t handle ? 

Leora , amazing girl , disastrous tenant , what’s left to see from her but seeing her aging and her body dramatically changing , nice in some parts ( tits ) , terrible at others ( legs getting bigger .. ) 

Tata , terrible tenant , isolating in stunning Barcelona…Tweety , fooling me as a viewer but now realizing slowly  that it is Holly being responsible in my opinion rather than her .. I have no words for a bad tenant as Alana , what am I watching , what kind of person she is , what’s her private life except being a super beautiful girl ? 

I could go on and on but maybe now you can understand me … And Nelly , what can I like from Nelly ? Being a no skin , slim , bones girl , behaving to her devoted husband like a piece of shit , disrespecting her marriage and her vows repeatedly or her enormous mental issues ? So , I can’t like Nelly both as a girl ( unattractive to me ) , further more as a terrible tenant with her fake presence especially in Barcelona , despite being sexually generous to the audience - credit on that - .

Ulyana will always be my top as the ultimate woman to have , Masha will always be the best tenant who appeared on cameras . That’s all and of course all personal opinions and tastes expressed , everyone has its own .. but a girl = different than tenant .. the nice girl = nice tenant is the ultimate dream for me as a voyeur viewer . 

it seems that here writes someone who lives for and with RLC and CC 😂

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What are her clear life goals and aims? I love Holly, don't get me wrong, but I see no evidence of trying to achieve some goals like we see Martina doing with her school work di lei. Having said this, I have seen Holly sitting a lot at the desk in the suite. Not sure what she is doing but maybe she is doing something serious.

She's learning English, studying astrology and working toward opening a Lingerie business. A lot of the art work she's doing is to help her with the design side of it. All this was said in English classes.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Oh my!  My beloved Naga ... you of all people I thought would  appreciate my attempt at wicked sarcasm!

I would of if you'd ended with an emoji instead of an exclamation mark Jen...😘

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I think Ulyana has done the same as Holly....🤷‍♂️

Ulyana’s current stay is a disappointment , I have no problem to admit 😁.. But she still has given and offered some very very few fantastic moments ..What can I remember from Holly during this stay ? Maybe the first thing she did with  Tweety ..Nothing else to be honest .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFlexxy said:

Holly did go back to Ukraine. She was in Kyiv before coming back to Barcelona for this stay 🙂

Thanks for the info , I thought after departing her last stay from RLC she stayed in Barcelona , I believed she had met a guy and when she entered the villa again , i think we witnessed her breaking up with him just in her first 2-3 days , when she was crying . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

L'attuale soggiorno di Ulyana è una delusione, non ho problemi ad ammetterlo 😁 .. Ma ha comunque regalato e offerto dei pochissimi momenti fantastici .. Cosa posso ricordare di Holly durante questo soggiorno? Forse la prima cosa che ha fatto con Titti... Nient'altro ad essere onesti.

So are you really obsessed with Holly? Why don't you think of Beatrice, Esmi, Alana, Kristy ......... but it's true, Holly only did 3 or 4 shows with Tweety, massages with Olivia and Loraine

58 minutes ago, Noodle said:

it seems that here writes someone who lives for and with RLC and CC 😂

I just observe and watch carefully when I have the time …and I used to have LOTS of time the past 5 months ..Some people like to read books , I like to focus on people and analyze characters , feel free to blame me of how I spend my free time 😁😆

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Osservo e osservo attentamente quando ho tempo... e ho avuto MOLTO tempo negli ultimi 5 mesi... Alcune persone mentono per leggere libri, mi piace concentrarmi sulle persone e analizzare i personaggi, sentiti libero di incolparmi di come Passo il mio tempo libero 😁 😆

But do you remember the first thing he did with Tweety? in B4 or in B1?