B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I still refresh your memory if you need it. Holly was a guest in B5 with Tereza and Timur and Masha, on that occasion, on the day of leaving a boy (call him a boy but in my view he must have been 45 years old) showed up to take the bags. In Tata's current room she tried, he even discovered her breasts but she refused it. I don't know if it was him but if it was him he was right to let him go. Sometimes it is better to suffer a little sooner than a little later

Of course I remember her time in B5 when she wasn’t a tenant then and just a visitor …I don’t remember this guy and this incident which of course I certainly believe you that happened , I just didn’t see it to have my own opinion . For me , seeing now Holly for nearly 3 years at our screens and monitors , as I have said multiple times in the past , the only guy that I believe managed to “ unblock “ her , drive her in situations and incidents that she got “ crazy “ , make her feel special , dominant , sensitive , surrendered , simply submitted and LOVED her time , it was the time with Bruno .. nobody will take from my mind that Bruno has been the guy that made her feel this unique feeling of having someone wild and crazy and living / learning the experiences with him ..I can’t think how it must have been watching the guy who adored - possibly fell in love with -  being in the same apartment with her and knowing that he fucks one of her friends actually ..And to be honest , she has been maybe unlucky with guys and maybe she prefers to be alone at this period of her life but we need to admit that she’s also not an easy person  for the others as it seems ( boys I mean ) , judging also watching her being single ..

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I just observe and watch carefully when I have the time …and I used to have LOTS of time the past 5 months ..Some people like to read books , I like to focus on people and analyze characters , feel free to blame me of how I spend my free time 😁😆

You have time, you have a lot of time it seems 😄

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Of course I remember her time in B5 when she wasn’t a tenant then and just a visitor …I don’t remember this guy and this incident which of course I certainly believe you that happened , I just didn’t see it to have my own opinion . For me , seeing now Holly for nearly 3 years at our screens and monitors , as I have said multiple times in the past , the only guy that I believe managed to “ unblock “ her , drive her in situations and incidents that she got “ crazy “ , make her feel special , dominant , sensitive , surrendered , simply submitted and LOVED her time , it was the time with Bruno .. nobody will take from my mind that Bruno has been the guy that made her feel this unique feeling of having someone wild and crazy and living / learning the experiences with him ..I can’t think how it must have been watching the guy who adored - possibly fell in love with -  being in the same apartment with her and knowing that he fucks one of her friends actually ..And to be honest , she has been maybe unlucky with guys and maybe she prefers to be alone at this period of her life but we need to admit that she’s also not an easy person  for the others as it seems ( boys I mean ) , judging also watching her being single ..

Guys, Holly is Holly and remains Holly. She does what she thinks. And in my opinion she is also right. You can break your heads. But she is mature enough to know what to do for her well-being. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ovviamente ricordo il suo periodo in B5 quando non era un'inquilina allora e solo una visitatrice ... Non ricordo questo ragazzo e questo incidente che ovviamente credo che sia successo, semplicemente non l'ho visto la mia stessa opinione. Per me, vedendo Holly ormai da quasi 3 anni sui nostri schermi e monitor, come ho detto più volte in passato, l'unico ragazzo che credo sia riuscito a "sbloccarla", guidarla in situazioni e incidenti che le hanno fatto "impazzire". " , falla sentire speciale , dominante , sensibile , arresa , semplicemente sottomessa e ADORATA il suo tempo , era il tempo con Bruno .. nessuno mi toglierà dalla mente che Bruno è stato il ragazzo che le ha fatto provare questa sensazione unica di avere qualcuno selvaggio e pazzo e vivo / imparando le esperienze con lui ..

very true

16 hours ago, rado07 said:

first party, with new people
and Eva has Mat.
I don't think it's exclusionary, it just takes time

Hi Rado,

I agree with you. I actually thought as the night moved on and the alcohol kept flowing that both Eva and Mat were having a great time and were socializing very well with others. When Eva dances you know she's having fun. The one thing to keep in mind as someone who has watched Eva for a very long time in Russia, is that she can be somewhat shy and introverted...but that passes eventually and she does open up a bit and can have some fun. Like in Russia, you'll notice that she really "studies" people...if you watch her closely she is a good listerner, which belies her profeesional career. Its just natural for her and its a trait of hers I actually have admired for a long time. To me, I think some of the women at last night's party showed some real friendliness towards Eva and Mat. I particularly enjoyed seeing  the very long conversation between Tweety and Mat. I think Mat is the kind of guy most people just like...he's open, smart and funny. I hope last night's party results in future group and party invites for Eva and Mat...maybe they can have a get together at their place. Of course I still hope that Eva meets Martina! Thanks for your post.

20 hours ago, ddhm said:

I forgot to say that Cecilia also shined today but she’s under the spell of Radislava so she couldn’t be as free as she wanted , still nice to see that she’s the only real supporter of Radislava and like Nana , they were there as the supporters in the end  fro these two , Loraine and Radislava …

And one more thing , today’s party is a very big answer for whoever has been saying about noisy parties now allowed anymore , neighbors , police and silence , quiet and all these …Nelly and Bogdan’s presence might have brought a different villa experience but never ever nights like this could ever happen …Mama Nelly would get pissed off to everyone ,  spoiled and stoned 😂🤣😂🤣 Still , we could for sure have enjoyed Martina 

Well said. I also thought that the long coversation between Tweety and Mat was very interesting...they both seemed to like each other. Maybe that can lead to Tweety inviting Eva and Mat back to the viIla. Of course my love of voyeurism, and fantasy I suppose, would be to see Eva and Martina meet.