B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am negative for Holly as a tenant , I LOVE the girl , she’s amazing and a great person , fantastic ..My negativity is as a tenant ..I like Leora as a woman but I dislike her as a tenant , terrible ..I think I explained that earlier analytically

Do you have an example of someone you do not like as a girl but you think is a fantastic tenant?

2 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

It got to the point where I could predict down to the minute when Radi was going to get off her bed and knock on their door and stick her head round acting like she was randomly saying hello, when she'd been watching the cams waiting for them to get on the bed. It happened time and time again, whenever they got comfy together, laughing, having fun, here comes Radi. 

This is an incredible observation.  If true, it really puts Radi in a terrible light.  I believe you Flex, I do  think she  is super-motivated by the camera.   Here is where my "authenticism theory" breaks down.  I believe Radi is being true to her self the way she behaves ... she truly is like this, an opportunistist at every turn.  But it is sad too because she has so much to offer.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

as I have said multiple times in the past , the only guy that I believe managed to “ unblock “ her , drive her in situations and incidents that she got “ crazy “ , make her feel special , dominant , sensitive , surrendered , simply submitted and LOVED her time , it was the time with Bruno .. nobody will take from my mind that Bruno has been the guy that made her feel this unique feeling of having someone wild and crazy and living / learning the experiences with him

Having seen a lot of this footage, I agree with you my friend.    What happened that caused them to split?

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Avendo visto molto di questo filmato, sono d'accordo con te amico mio. Cosa è successo che li ha portati a dividersi?

Can I answer you? They had the first sexual encounter promoted by Valeria in Valeria's room on December 1, 2019. They met again in the villa and they fucked at every meeting but on December 21 she left the project for which Bruno then dedicated his "partial" attention "to gina. When she returned to the project she learned of the engagement between the two and she did not interfere unlike Ulyana who during a party in B2 she got fucked by Bruno in Cleopatra's room today and created chaos. Ulyana cried for hours, Gina screamed for hours

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They had the first sexual encounter promoted by Valeria in Valeria's room on December 1, 2019. They met again in the villa and they fucked at every meeting but on December 21 she left the project for which Bruno then dedicated his "partial" attention "to gina. When she returned to the project she learned of the engagement between the two and she did not interfere unlike Ulyana who during a party in B2 she got fucked by Bruno in Cleopatra's room today and created chaos. Ulyana cried for hours, Gina screamed for hours

Thank you Punch!