B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

5 hours ago, Rick273 said:

Approx 21:55 Barcelona time camera 3-9

5 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Yes she did. Keeps her stash in the night stand left of the mirror.  She used to do it just for parties and performing at B5. Unfortunately it's getting to be more and more often.

Using magnifier I can tell you those were her ear buds. There are many times we have seen her do drugs but this was not one of them. 

• Upvote 2

At least an all nighter out and coming back after the sunrise , especially for Holly  ..Even if anyone wanted to bring someone in the villa , the ridiculous no privacy things are a forbidden territory for both of the girls to enjoy themselves if they wished .

• Like 1

8 ore fa, dougiestyle4u ha detto:

Tutte queste donne sono lesbiche, quindi dovrebbero fare sesso di gruppo o litigare tra loro. Immagino che preferiscano i miei gatti. Nessuna sorpresa quando si tratta di donne.

But which lesbians are you talking about? there are no lesbians here, at most I can be bisexual. In three years, the only lesbians (as they say they are) were Piper and Taylor. If they don't bring males home it is not because they are lesbians, more likely they are stupid and don't find any or males don't like cams and prefer quickies in the car.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

At least an all nighter out and coming back after the sunrise , especially for Holly  ..Even if anyone wanted to bring someone in the villa , the ridiculous no privacy things are a forbidden territory for both of the girls to enjoy themselves if they wished .

ask fiora how she does it

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

Frag Fiora, wie sie das macht

Fiora praktiziert einen ziemlich vulgären Sex mit ihrem Beglücker. Die Aktionen im Gemeinschaftsraum und auf dem Küchentresen gestern sind der augenscheinliche Beweis dafür. Im Zimmer können sie alles machen, aber in Gemeinschaftseinrichtungen für alle Mädchen ist das nur noch abstoßend und trägt nicht zu einer freundlichen und entspannten Atmosphäre zwischen den Mädchen bei. Hoffentlich hat sich RLC das genau angeschaut

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Fiora praktiziert einen ziemlich vulgären Sex mit ihrem Beglücker. Die Aktionen im Gemeinschaftsraum und auf dem Küchentresen gestern sind der augenscheinliche Beweis dafür. Im Zimmer können sie alles machen, aber in Gemeinschaftseinrichtungen für alle Mädchen ist das nur noch abstoßend und trägt nicht zu einer freundlichen und entspannten Atmosphäre zwischen den Mädchen bei. Hoffentlich hat sich RLC das genau angeschaut

I hope that rlc chases away with him and with Loraine, only in this way will peace return

• Haha 1