B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

No, non è un inquilino. E alcune persone hanno la loro visione delle cose così sottosopra con i loro modi limitati di pensare che semplicemente non riescono a pensare oltre e raggiungere il punto

I will be stupid but I have not understood anything  ☹☹☹☹☹☹

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I will be stupid but I have not understood anything  ☹☹☹☹☹☹

He is not a permanent tenant, at last now. Otherwise, RLC would've settled them differently. And I said that some people have their ways of thinking so limited and their vision of the tings turned upside down that they cannot reach the main point of the matter.

• Haha 1

Proprio ora, costa049 ha detto:

Non è un inquilino permanente, almeno adesso. Altrimenti, RLC li avresti sistemati in modo diverso. E ho detto che alcune persone hanno i loro modi di pensare così limitati che non riescono a raggiungere il punto principale della domanda.

I personally was referring to education and respect, the others do not know but then what do you want me to tell you, if we have to fuck ............ we fuck freely. Perhaps the envy of not being in their place makes us talk?

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

No, he's not a tenant, otherwise RLC would've settled them differently. And some people have their vision of things so upside down with their limited ways of thinking that they just can't think beyond and reach the point

take this chat to the B1 topic please

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, fugwash said:

It was off cams, but Radi and Cecelia had a nice long talk behind the trees in the backyard this morning, so they seem to have worked things out for now.

I hope they have worked things out, Cecilia is a very good friend to Radi and it would be unfortunate if something happened to their friendship. It would be nice if Cecilia has talked to her about her behaviour and drug use and talked some sense into her. My only concern now is it looks like Tata is leaving the project, and that Kylie and Rus will try to take advantage of Radi with Tata no longer there, I just hope Radi is smart enough to avoid that.

• Upvote 1