Jokes #4

StnCld316

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I was just joking with him.  He knows what I am like and not take it seriously.   :biggrin:

C'mon @StnCld316when have you known me to be serious in that respect? I'm here to have fun, not get butt hurt over every little word like some of them.

Keep 'em comin', @Aussie_oi_oiand I'll keep liking and laughing!

• Upvote 1

Joke of the day 😉

A beautiful young woman was about to undergo a minor operation. She was lying on a hospital trolley bed with nothing on, except a sheet over her.
The nurse pushed her trolley down the corridor towards the operating theater, where she left the woman on the trolley outside, while she went in to check whether everything was ready.
A young man wearing a white coat approached her, lifted the sheet up and started examining her naked body. He put the sheet back and then walked away and talked to another man in a white coat.
A second man came over, lifted the sheet and performed the same examinations.
When a third man did the same thing, yet even more carefully, she began to grow impatient and blurted out: "All these examinations are fine and appreciated, but when are you going to start the operation?"
The man in the white coat shrugged: "I have no idea. We're just painting the corridor." 😉

• Haha 3

Joke of the day 😉

An old man  crashed his car into a very expensive automobile. The owner of the expensive automobile jumps out and confronts the old man and says “Give me $10,000 cash or I will beat you to a pulp!”
The old man replies, “Woah wait buddy, I don’t have that much money but let me call my son, he trains dolphins.”
The old man dials his son as  he is about to speak the owner of the expensive car yanks the phone out of his hand and says “So you train dolphins, well your old man just hit and damaged my car, you bring me $10,000 or I’m gonna beat the heck outta him and you !”
The son answers “Okay, give me 15 minutes and I’ll be there.” In exactly 15 minutes the son pulls up in a Jeep, Ten men jump out and beat the hell out of the expensive car owner.
Meanwhile the son walks over to his father and says “Dad I train Navy Seals not dolphins"🙃😁🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Joke of the day 😉

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Louisiana State University .
On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot.
The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant 'trumpeted' loudly, turned and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.
Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenage son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then 'trumpeted' loudly, all the while staring at the man.
Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. 
Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant 'trumpeted' again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly...
Probably wasn't the same freaking  elephant. 😉

• Like 2

Joke of the day 😉  

REDNECK VACATION 
 Billy Bob and Luther were talking one afternoon when Billy Bob tells Luther, 
"Ya know, I reckon I'm 'bout ready for a vacation.  
Only this year I'm gonna do it a little different.  The last few years, I took your advice  about where to go.  
Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii .  I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant. 
Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas and Earlene got pregnant again. 
Last year you suggested Tahiti and danged if Earlene didn't get pregnant again." 
Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, what you gonna do this year that's different?"
Billy Bob says, "This year I'm taking Earlene with me."  😉

• Haha 1

Joke of the day 😉

Jeff and Mike are in a car accident and both die. Upon Jeff's arrival at the Pearly Gates, he is met by St. Peter. "Where is my friend Mike?" Jeff asked. St. Peter replies, "Well, Mike was not as fortunate as you. He went in the other direction instead of getting into Heaven." Jeff was bothered by this and asked, "Well, could I see Mike one more time just to be sure he is OK?" So, Jeff and St. Peter walked over to the edge of Heaven and looked down.  There was Mike, on a sandy beach, with a gorgeous blonde in a bikini, and also with keg of beer. "I don't mean to complain, but Mike seems to have it pretty nice down there in Hell," says Jeff. "It's not as it appears to be," says St. Peter. "You see, the keg has a hole in it... and the blonde doesn't." 😉

• Haha 4

Joke of the day 😉  

Two Men were out fishing when one decides to have a smoke He asks the other guy if he has a lighter He replies " Yes i do " and hands the other a 10 inch long BIC lighter Surprised the guy asks "Where did you get this?" The guy replies " Oh I have a personal genie" The first man asks "Can I make a wish? " Sure says the other man "Just make sure that you speak clearly cause he is a little hard at hearing" "Ok I will" says the other as he rubs the lamp a genie appears and asks the man what he wants The man says " I want a Million Bucks " The genie says OK and goes back to his bottle and 10 seconds later a million ducks fly over head And the guy says to the other " Your genie really sucks at hearing doesn't He?" The other man replies "I know, do you really think I asked for a 10 inch BIC" 😉

• Haha 3

Joke of the day 😉  

Birthday Present
Some friends of Tom Lato  decided to get him something special for his birthday. They bought him a hooker.
She went to his house and knocked on the door. Upon opening it she said "Hi I am your birthday present."
He responded, "What am I supposed to do with you?" "
I am yours for super sex", she answers.
He replies: "Well I am 60 years old so I will take the soup." 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The pilot of the plane opens the microphone and says: - Messrs. Passengers, we will now fly at 35,000 feet. If there is any small turbulence, do not be alarmed, this is normal, as we are going through a storm. Forgetting to turn off the microphone, he still says to the co-pilot: - All I want now is a blowjob and a cup of coffee! The flight attendant, hearing this, runs towards the cabin to warn him from the microphone and then a passenger shouts from the back: - Don't forget the coffee!

Joke of the day 😉

An old Italian nun who was living in a convent next to a construction site noticed the coarse language of the workers and decided to spend some time with them to correct their ways.
And so she decided she would take her lunch and sit with the workers.
She put her sandwich in a brown bag and walked to the spot where the men were eating.
Sporting a big smile, she walked up to the group and asked: "And do you men know Jesus Christ?"
They shook their heads and looked at each other very confused.
One of the workers looked up into the steelworks and yelled out, "Anybody up there know Jesus Christ?"
One of the steelworkers yelled down. "Why?"
The worker yelled back,
"Cause his mom's here with his lunch." 😉

• Haha 2

Joke of the day 😉

The 60th High School Reunion
He was a widower and she a widow. They had known each other for a number of years, having been high school classmates and having attended class reunions in the past without fail.
This 60th anniversary of their class, the widower and the widow made a foursome with two other singles. They had a wonderful evening, their spirits high, with the widower throwing admiring glances across the table . . . and the widow smiling coyly back at him.
Finally, during one dance, he picked up courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?”
After about 6 seconds of careful consideration, she answered, "Yes... yes I will!"
Needless to say, the evening ended on a happy note for the widower. However, the next morning he was troubled. Did she say
“Yes”or did she say ‘No
‘? He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not recall. He went over-and-over the conversation of the previous evening, but his mind was blank. He remembered asking the question, but for the life of him could not recall her response.
With fear and trepidation, he picked up the phone and called her. First, he explained that he couldn't remember as well as he used to. Then he reviewed the past evening. As he gained a little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would marry me, did you say “Yes”or did you say “No”?
"Why, you silly man”she replied, I said Yes. Yes, I will! And I meant it with all my heart!"
The widower was delighted. He felt his heart skip a beat.
Then she continued."And I'm so glad you called. I couldn't remember who asked me!" 😉

• Haha 2

Joke of the day 😉  

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a nearby mall. They
were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny
silver walls that moved apart and back together again by themselves.
The lad asked, "What is this, father?"
The father, having never seen an elevator, responded, "I have no
idea what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old
lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button.
The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The
walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circles lit up
above the walls.
The walls opened up again and a beautiful twenty-four-year-old
woman stepped out. 
The father looked at his son anxiously and said, "Go get your
mother." 😉