B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

Yes I get the feeling something up last couple of days but maybe simply too many performers in there at the same time now and clashing, bit like Big Brother in the old days when participants knew the game too well, all wanting the same 3 things: exposure, exposure and exposure 😆 Hols and Twits seemed snappy post-lesson yesterday but could have just been a minor tiff that they forgot about.

After-thought: maybe we are not used to people being quieter and getting along better ...👍

Edited by misterme
added thought

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

RADI and CECILIA on the left, today and tomorrow and maybe more

I think it was a good decision by Radi and Cecilia to leave the villa today and get away from the toxic atmosphere in the villa right now. By the amount of stuff the girls took Radi may be away for more than one night. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think it was a good decision by Radi and Cecilia to leave the villa today and get away from the toxic atmosphere in the villa right now. By the amount of stuff the girls took Radi may be away for more than one night. 

Radi has been there for too long already and has already done enough shit. And this atmosphere was caused mainly by herself and her immature behavior. She should leave the Villa by now for the good of the Villa and RLC and and grow up for her own good.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Cleaning at 10.00 in the evening? Here under the cat hatches us, all strange, indeed very strange

They might also be inaugurating the new vacuum cleaner that Fior brought, I don't know

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Radi has been there for too long already and has already done enough shit. And this atmosphere was caused mainly by herself and her immature behavior. She should leave the Villa by now for the good of the Villa and RLC and and grow up for her own good.

Its not Radi that does the trash talking behind someone's back, it's Loraine. if Loraine has a problem about something with Radi she should act like an adult and have a civilized conversation with Radi to sort it out, not being two faced and talk about her to other girls behind Radi's back. Can you explain to me exactly what terrible things Radi has done to Loraine, as I haven't seen anything.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Its not Radi that does the trash talking behind someone's back, it's Loraine. if Loraine has a problem about something with Radi she should act like an adult and have a civilized conversation with Radi to sort it out, not being two faced and talk about her to other girls behind Radi's back. Can you explain to me exactly what terrible things Radi has done to Loraine, as I haven't seen anything.

That, I have to say, is also not elegant of Loraine. And as I've also already said, Loraine is another sad case in there, already since the times of Anthony or even before, and she's became worse. And she is another one who should also leave by now.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Questo, devo dire, non è elegante anche da Loraine. E come ho già detto, Loraine è un altro caso triste lì dentro, già dai tempi di Anthony o anche prima, ed è peggiorata. E dovrebbe anche andarsene a quest'ora

The villa's solution lies in pushing Loraine away for her personal problems, Olivia for her stupidity and Fiora for being violent, vulgar and false. Someone like Fiora who speaks in a low voice, careful that nobody listens to her, is certainly one who sows problems

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

That, I have to say, is not also elegant of Loraine. And as I've also already said, Loraine is another sad case in there, already since the times of Anthony or even before, and she's became worse. And she should also leave by now

Just now, poncherello said:

The villa's solution lies in pushing Loraine away for her personal problems, Olivia for her stupidity and Fiora for being violent, vulgar and false. Someone like Fiora who speaks in a low voice, careful that nobody listens to her, is certainly one who sows problems

I agree with you on that, I just think if Loraine would stop talking bad about people behind their back everyone in the villa would get along much better.

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

None of us know what any of them say behind each other’s backs. Everyone seems to blame Lorraine for everything that happens, but Radi is the one they’ve all been arguing with and avoiding, not Lorraine 🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1