B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It is clear that Radi has serious relationship problems with others (in general).

Aside from Cecilia, she hasn't managed to bond with any of the girls in every apartment she's been a regular or guest in. And even with Cecilia it doesn't seem to me that things are going well, now she constantly uses her as a Jolly to be pulled out at the right time just to be on top cam every night and in fact even the quality of the shows has dropped. 

Cecilia is more than that, and it is a complete shame that Radi sees and uses her just to satisfy herself to fill in her isolation due to her social and coexisgence issues, with the drugs in between, which is already taking effect in the Villa. She had already proven to be a kid in mind back in B1, no wonder her issues with Serafima. Even Cecilia had a long conversation with her on the backyard the other day. And her shows are more than the same and dropping down, as you well said. I'm already getting full of her, honestly. 

33 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Cecilia is more than that, and it is a complete shame that Radi sees and uses her just to satisfy herself to fill in her isolation due to her social and coexisgence issues, with the drugs in between, which is already taking effect in the Villa. She had already proven to be a kid in mind back in B1, no wonder her issues with Serafima. Even Cecilia had a long conversation with her on the backyard the other day. And her shows are more than the same and dropping down, as you well said. I'm already getting full of her, honestly. 

It is a consequence of the continuous repetition of these shows. And unfortunately the more it continues like this, the worse it will be. At this point I wonder if it is better that rlc find an apartment only for Radi and Cecilia. Maybe that way we could see something more if there is just them with an entire apartment for them.

29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is a consequence of the continuous repetition of these shows. And unfortunately the more it continues like this, the worse it will be. At this point I wonder if it is better that rlc find an apartment only for Radi and Cecilia. Maybe that way we could see something more if there is just them with an entire apartment for them.

I honestly think that, apart from Cecilia, Radislava should go by now and give her room to one of the sisters from B1, for example. Maybe Esmi since she doesn't look entirely comfortable there, most probably due to the fact that she and her sister share the room and the size of the apartment in general, with the girls bringing guys in, and the ease of losing privacy there as a consequente of all that. She looked very amazed with the Villa the two times she's been there. And she has the FR there where she can practice her dancing, and has the backyard and terrace where she can have her nice sunbaths, now that the weather is getting warmer. So it wouldn't be a bad Idea to sendo her aaway and maybe Loraine too, who is another sad case in the villa, and replace them with the sisters. 

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

The word "uses" seems very significant in general to me when it comes to Rads, however we might like to describe her she is "different" and very much goes her own way out of choice or possibly unable to live in any other way (as she is at this age), I don't know.

For people who behave in this way there are consequences and that imo is what we are seeing in painful slow motion in B4 Vs Radi. I have a certain insight to this sort of mindset, you can have great personal freedom but at a cost.😉

20 minutes ago, misterme said:

The word "uses" seems very significant in general to me when it comes to Rads, however we might like to describe her she is "different" and very much goes her own way out of choice or possibly unable to live in any other way (as she is at this age), I don't know.

For people who behave in this way there are consequences and that imo is what we are seeing in painful slow motion in B4 Vs Radi. I have a certain insight to this sort of mindset, you can have great personal freedom but at a cost.😉

I think it doesn't have so much to do with the freedom, but with the person itself, which seems to be the case with Radi. Her kid mind made her lose track of how she behaves and what she does, and it is unfortunately affecting the atmosphere in the Villa.

• Thanks 2

Yep and she resented being transferred to B4 when it happened that was clear, not sure if that affected her attitude to being there. B4 I think can be heaven or hell depending on the person and the others there at the time. I think you need to be suited to the dorm-style of the place or strong and able to adjust. On the other hand amazing facilities at hand.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, misterme said:

Yep and she resented  being transferred to B4 when it happened that was clear, not sure if that affected her attitude to being there. B4 I think can be heaven or hell depending on the person and the others there at the time. I think you need to be suited to the dorm-style of the place or strong and able to adjust. On the other hand amazing facilities to hand.

But back in B1 she had already shown her kid mind with her constant isolation and constantly grabbing a lot of food and crockery to her room and not cleaning, and so on. No wonder the problems she had with Serafima who many criticized. And it is dragging on in here, even worse.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But back in B1 she had already shown her kid mind with her constant isolation and constantly grabbing a lot of food and crockery to her room and not cleaning, and so on. No wonder the problems she had with Serafima who many criticized. And it is dragging on in here, even worse.

I has thinking the other day when Holly was cleaning stuff, I've seen all of the other people in the villa cleaning it, hoovering etc, but I've never once seen Radi cleaning anything.

6 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

I has thinking the other day when Holly was cleaning stuff, I've seen all of the other people in the villa cleaning it, hoovering etc, but I've never once seen Radi cleaning anything.

The Villa has always had one of the best systems when it comes to cleaning and housework. Radi should definitely get out of there. And Loraine is another sad case in the Villa too.