B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Eva BJ on Ulyana's bed

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So cute and sexy how she took a bit of a bow at the end. 

But she didn't swallow the cum. She kept it in her mouth for a few minutes and then went out on the terrace and spit it out. Damn I was hoping she would learn to swallow. Here she is spitting it out after trying to find a can to spit it in. lol

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Here she is pointing to her mouth to inform the BF she still has the cum in her mouth. He points to the terrace. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

But she didn't swallow the cum. She kept it in her mouth for a few minutes and then went out on the terrace and spit it out. Damn I was hoping she would learn to swallow. Here she is spitting it out after trying to find a can to spit it in. lol

I love posts like this with embedded replays.  Thank you Piper.  I often can watch only when I have a few minutes here and there.  It is rare to sit and watch and masturbate for an extended period of time.  Picking up these sweet details and linking to them is a very nice thing to do.

12 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They enter everywhere, everyone does everything, everyone puts their hands everywhere, I speak of the kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms. In my house I would never allow guests, for the moment complete strangers, to behave like this.

I agree Ponch.  But two things:  (1) I am guessing you are much older than these "kids".  I think this is how kids these days behave, perhaps sadly.  But more importantly (2), they do not feel like they are guests at someone's home.  If this Villa was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Ponch, I would venture (and certainly hope) that these kids would behave better.  But the Villa is not someone's personal home.  They are all employees and/or friends of employees and this is a workplace.  It's like an office.  The one time I worked in an office environment, it was at a night after working late, I did walk around and snoop a bit.  I picked up pictures of other colleague's families and such.  And I was quite young.   Hopefully they didn't have cams in that office!   Thankfully I did not work there long as it was quite boring.  My point is I don't think these kids view this as someone's home so they lose their natural respectfulness, assuming they have any.  I bet this is similar to a nephew of mine who hangs out with his buddies and friends (male and female) at vacation rentals in various places.

31 minutes ago, moules said:

It seems this party was planned well in advance.  Orchestrated by RLC and three of the Russian quartet.  The party is probably more notable for who chose to leave the villa and not attend:  Holly, Tweety, Harley.

Fiora attended, but then brought Vamp for companionship and sex.

E&M attended as a couple, and remained as a couple.

Mr. and Mrs. Rus attended, but often drifted away to do their own thing.  Kylie might play with girls, but this was a boys party.

Lorraine attended, but more from politeness, probably because she had nowhere to go.  

Radi stayed at B-2, and went clubbing in Barcelona with Cleopatra.  (As did Holly and Tweety.)

Cecelia was at the villa but did not attend.  She was there to give subscribers nudity and sex, because the villa participants would not be providing such.

So ultimately, this was Olivia the Chaste and Ulyana the Modest with five or six guys

I thought the DJ party organized by Bruno and Gina, with Bruno inviting his friends, was a villa party low point, but this weekend's party sinks way below that,  ... unless RLC is planning on a gay apartment.  (That's happened before in the history of 'voyeur' livestream sites.) 

it's funny to see that every time you establish theories, you're always off topic 😁
Is it so inconceivable that the participants themselves decide to have this kind of party?
Every time I see the word RLC, I have the impression that the participants are puppets when you can clearly see that they are not.
Above all, I think you forgot to take into account that they can all talk to each other on social networks, it's easy to open a whatsapp group to prevent future parties and invite those you want
If it was really organized by rlc, I don't see why Holly and Tweety would be exempt from their presence

I'll say it again, you really give too much power to the RLC entity, it might be time to give the participants a little more credit

• Upvote 3