1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Every time I look I see her eating something.  I am starting to worry about her.  I am attracted to her as she seems so sweet and innocent but deep down I think she has a very naughty slutty vibe that I would love to get to know.  But maybe Radi's dependency on her is causing her to have a little bit of an eating disorder?  I'm sounding crazy I know because I don't know if she is gaining wait or how much she eats in total, etc.  And she lives with Radi which of course is a HUGE contrast in eating and exercise habits.  I just am worried about her.  She has a lot of love inside her to share with others.

shes putting more junk in the trunk

Radi's assignment this week seems to be to initiate Cleopatra into the ways of RLC.  With Cecelia back in B-4, I'm convinced she is either on the payroll, even though she is not listed a participant, or RLC is paying Radi enough for her to also pay for Cecelia.

• Like 1

Picking up from a post on B-6, Harley, Ulyana, Fiora, and Olivia appeared at B-1 over six months ago.  Allowing that two of them possibly have student visas, are they all going to make it for a summer by the villa pool? 

8 minutes ago, moules said:

L'incarico di Radi questa settimana sembra essere quello di avviare Cleopatra alle vie di RLC. Con Cecelia di nuovo in B-4, sono convinto che sia sul libro paga, anche se non è elencata come partecipante, o RLC sta pagando Radi abbastanza da permetterle anche di pagare Cecelia.

Just for a moment, I'm honest, just for a moment I had the same doubt but I was ashamed of having thought it so I kept it on the keyboard

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Riprendendo da un post su B-6, Harley, Ulyana, Fiora e Olivia sono apparse su B-1 più di sei mesi fa. Ammesso che due di loro possiedano un visto per studenti, ce la faranno per un'estate vicino alla piscina della villa? 

They certainly will. If not as tenants certainly as guests. Do we know that bad weed never dies? Of all these, however, except Harley and Ulyana