B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

22 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ricaccia questi fastidiosi russi dal dittatore Putin! Sono sbalordito che possano ancora far parte di questo progetto. Prendi Eva e il suo ragazzo. Guardano la propaganda russa (guardano tutti solo i canali russi e ascoltano musica russa) sapendo bene cosa succede. Fammi vomitare!

I'm with you

they are all friends of Daniel so it would be enough to remove him, a carrier of alcohol, drugs and then take women against their will. I thought I would never see him in RLC again. I don't like these parties because they are just a way of selling drugs among idiots

• Upvote 3

Let's see if I can say something without hurting someone's susceptibility. I am observing Eve whom many here treat as RLC's savior. Great beautiful girl, calm and calm in her proposals but I observe her carefully and some doubts arise such as her ways of being so calm, I dare say awkward, her craving and her continuous search for sex, always with the glass in hand but not full there coca-cola, could they be a consequence of some problem deriving from alcohol and drug abuse? It almost seems that you are suffering from neurological problems, the way you walk would indicate this. Maybe I'm wrong and I would be very happy but I only know her from this stay, I had never seen her before, so I had these bad ideas

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Let's see if I can say something without hurting someone's susceptibility. I am observing Eve whom many here treat as RLC's savior. Great beautiful girl, calm and calm in her proposals but I observe her carefully and some doubts arise such as her ways of being so calm, I dare say awkward, her craving and her continuous search for sex, always with the glass in hand but not full there coca-cola, could they be a consequence of some problem deriving from alcohol and drug abuse? It almost seems that you are suffering from neurological problems, the way you walk would indicate this. Maybe I'm wrong and I would be very happy but I only know her from this stay, I had never seen her before, so I had these bad ideas

She looks pretty normal to me. She just have a huge sex drive and found a partner that can keep up with her.