B4 - General Topic 2022 #36 (April)

33 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

These two are simply incredible.

It's funny to watch someone becoming an Eva fan after being one for so many years. Eva in my opinion has been the best woman ever to grace the site. Now you're starting to understand a little why.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Bruno è quel tizio sulla LR con Daniel? Così è ufficialmente la Douchebag Reunion.  

I believe that Bruno and Gina are forbidden from accessing the RLC premises. Proof of this is the fact that after the closing of B6, with the two of them, he disappeared and she appeared in B4 but she did not enter, she remained at the door. Anyway no, that's not Bruno

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I believe that Bruno and Gina are forbidden from accessing the RLC premises. Proof of this is the fact that after the closing of B6, with the two of them, he disappeared and she appeared in B4 but she did not enter, she remained at the door. Anyway no, that's not Bruno

I think Gina went to B1 and to birthday party at B5 after they left the project.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's funny to watch someone becoming an Eva fan after being one for so many years. Eva in my opinion has been the best woman ever to grace the site. Now you're starting to understand a little why.

You veterans love to  hype these legacy cast  members but frankly most of them have been a disappointment.  Stella was OK but she fell short from the hype spoken here.

Eva is the real deal.  

These two are at a party and are so into each other they need to step away for a quick blow job (did not see anything else but nothing would surprise me).  It was like they wouldn't make it till bedtime.  Matvei has to cum in her mouth (did he?) NOW ... it was urgent ... it couldn't wait.

She is so senuous.  I hope I get to see a lesbian hookup before she departs.  I don't count whatever that was with Masha the other evening.

• Upvote 1

I hope Eva remains authentic.  I would love to see a threesome but it has to be  real.  The vibe needs to be there.  Please Eva do not just do a show.  Keep it real please.  

I am rationalizing that Masha held back due to her new boyfriend.  The trips to the bathroom, I think that might have been her way of cooling off.  I think Masha knows that when she gets horny she can be insatiable.  Maybe they had a safe word.  I do not get the impression that Eva and Mat were against making love to Masha.  It seemed like Masha had the brakes on this time.  Perhaps this is a first.  The  only thing I have seen Masha put limits on is her requirement that guys wear rubbers.

• Upvote 1