US General Domestic Politics (2022) #6 Begins 04/11/22.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Finally. We now know that the Leader of the Free World is the Easter Bunny.

This means free Marshmallow chicks in every basket! Whoopee! :smile:

Junge, ich denke Du bist hier im falschen Unterforum. Dumme Witze gibt es wo anders. 😁 Tschüß

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

LOL :tongue:

Richtig, über dieses dumme Deutschen-Hasser-Arschloch von Spying 1 kann man nur lachen. Offenbar hat dieser Wichser noch nie einen deutschen Menschen erlebt. Ein armes Schwein. 😁 Und DU stehst fest an dessen Seite. Soll ich stolz auf Dich sein ??? Ich hatte Dich bisher immer für "intelligent" gehalten. Trotz differenter Meinungen.

I'm thinking CC should cancel anyone who doesn't agree with me. After all, we know freedom of political speech and thought is bad for democracy.

Then maybe I can get Elon Musk to buy CC for $32 million and I can skim off a 10% sales commission. 

show me the money.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.MARKETWATCH.COM

With U.S. households looking in good financial shape, the Federal Reserve may need to be even...

To stop inflation in its tracks the Fed probably needs to raise interest rates to a rate higher than the inflation rate, and they will never do that.

7 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.ABC15.COM

The Social Security Administration is responding to the highest inflation rates in 40...

More printed money which will in turn cause the inflation rate to go even higher.  This is just like a dog chasing his tail. People will never financially catch up until inflation is brought under control.