US General Domestic Politics (2022) #6 Begins 04/11/22.

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

No - from Germany or France. A group of Peugeot, Citroen and Opel (formerly General Motors) from German history. I just throw every US bowl on the garbage as a climate killer. US cars are only third-rate in the world. Why are so many VW, Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes or Toyota bought in the USA?? Because the US cars are just shit. The same applies to US war equipment. German tanks and heavy weapons from Krauss-Maffei are technological leaders in the world - American weapons are just tired scrap there too. Ami go home. 😒

Sorry, but I have a 2003 Chevrolet S-10 that I purchased in 2004 and it still runs like a Swiss clock. Once again you have demonstrated your ignorance of  the U.S.

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

No - from Germany or France. A group of Peugeot, Citroen and Opel (formerly General Motors) from German history. I just throw every US bowl on the garbage as a climate killer. US cars are only third-rate in the world. Why are so many VW, Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes or Toyota bought in the USA?? Because the US cars are just shit. The same applies to US war equipment. German tanks and heavy weapons from Krauss-Maffei are technological leaders in the world - American weapons are just tired scrap there too. Ami go home. 😒

How could you possibly buy German or French diesel when neither country produces any oil? Diesel produced from foreign oil is not French nor German diesel since it is not possible to produce diesel without oil.

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

And again and again shit from Spying 1 - who can finally stop this idiot with his idiotic posts????  😁

Maybe you can get Biden to appoint you to his police state "Disinformation Governance Board." An authoritarian elitist like you would fit right in.