US General Domestic Politics (2022) #6 Begins 04/11/22.

22 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

This is utter nonsense again. Biden had announced this action BEFORE the election - and Biden was elected President with a large majority. Because he had promised to wipe out nonsense from Trump immediately!!! finally get it.

Here the page translated into english.

WWW.TAGESSPIEGEL.DE

Seit Mittwochabend ist Joe Biden der 46. Präsident der USA. An seinem ersten Amtstag ebnete er den Weg für eine Abkehr der Trump-Politik.

Biden ran as a moderate and on day one of his presidency he began governing as a far left radical. That's why the American people now despise the man.

• Like 1

Democrat leaders are openly promoting an insurrection against the U.S. Supreme Court which is one of three INDEPENDENT branches of the U.S. Government. Also, it is a crime to harass or threaten justices in order to influence their legal decisions. That is exactly what Democrats are doing by protesting at the homes of Supreme Court Justices.

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Works for me---after opening the article, right click with your mouse, then scroll down and left click with your mouse on translate to English.

Guess we need a course 

I finally got it to translate, but there were three steps, not two.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I finally got it to translate, but there were three steps, not two.  

Falsch, es sind 2 Schritte - scrollen ist nicht notwendig. Beim 1. Schritt wird das Menue mit diversen Möglichkeiten angezeigt - für Dich auf amerikanisch. 😄  Der 2. Schritt ist  das anklicken der Zeile "auf englisch übersetzen" - fertig.

Und jetzt gib nicht so an, das DU sogar bis 3 zählen kannst.  😁

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Good. Now you can read it and tell us all about the 17 Trump policies that Biden overturned that the American people were happy that he overturned. Stopping the Keystone Pipeline was really popular with Americans, wasn't it? That's one I remember without even reading the article. Also, the American people really loved that Biden discontinued the "remain in Mexico" policy that Trump instituted on our southern border. And Americans were jumping for joy when Biden stopped construction of the wall on that same border. LMAO

I was not advocating for the article nor agreeing with it.  Simply I was just trying to inform you how to translate an article to English. But a later post indicated you finally got it to translate---great!!!