US General Domestic Politics (2022) #6 Begins 04/11/22.

During a discussion with The Daily Beast, pollster and veteran Republican pundit Frank Luntz referenced a recent joke New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) made about Trump while at the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington.

“He’s fucking crazy,” Sununu said of the former president. “I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

“I don’t know a single Republican who was surprised by what Sununu said. He said what they were thinking,” Luntz told The Daily Beast. “They won’t say it [in public], but behind his back, they think he’s a child. They’re laughing at him. That’s what made it significant.”

Luntz also noted the sharp decline in Trump's influence over Republican voters. While the former president has had a relatively tight grip on the party to the point of his endorsement being a determining factor in elections, that does not appear to be the case anymore.

“Trump isn’t the same man he was a year ago,” Luntz added. “Even many Republicans are tired of going back and rehashing the 2020 election. Everybody else has moved on and in Washington, everyone believes he lost the election.”

The Republican pundit's remarks follow a series of lackluster Trump rallies. Unlike the Trump rallies of the past, the former president is reportedly drawing much smaller crowds now. Speaking to MSNBC's Cori Coffin, Republican strategist Susan Del Percio weighed in on the low rally attendance in Selma, N.C., saying, “That’s what you saw there: a very shrinking base.”

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

During a discussion with The Daily Beast, pollster and veteran Republican pundit Frank Luntz referenced a recent joke New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) made about Trump while at the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington.

“He’s fucking crazy,” Sununu said of the former president. “I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

“I don’t know a single Republican who was surprised by what Sununu said. He said what they were thinking,” Luntz told The Daily Beast. “They won’t say it [in public], but behind his back, they think he’s a child. They’re laughing at him. That’s what made it significant.”

Luntz also noted the sharp decline in Trump's influence over Republican voters. While the former president has had a relatively tight grip on the party to the point of his endorsement being a determining factor in elections, that does not appear to be the case anymore.

“Trump isn’t the same man he was a year ago,” Luntz added. “Even many Republicans are tired of going back and rehashing the 2020 election. Everybody else has moved on and in Washington, everyone believes he lost the election.”

The Republican pundit's remarks follow a series of lackluster Trump rallies. Unlike the Trump rallies of the past, the former president is reportedly drawing much smaller crowds now. Speaking to MSNBC's Cori Coffin, Republican strategist Susan Del Percio weighed in on the low rally attendance in Selma, N.C., saying, “That’s what you saw there: a very shrinking base.”

But you think FUCK joe biden is a fine president 🤔 everyone know FUCK joe biden has dementia can't talk for 5 minutes without going off script and saying something stupid 

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

But you think FUCK joe biden is a fine president 🤔 everyone know FUCK joe biden has dementia can't talk for 5 minutes without going off script and saying something stupid 

Wie immer, die Antwort eines Idioten, der das Thema nicht verstanden hat. Es geht hier darum, das Fuck-Trump bei den Menschen und auch bei Republikanern zunehmend uninteressant wird. Nur Vollidioten glauben noch an die "Wieder-Auferstehung" von Looser Trump.

Von Präsident Joe Biden war in dem Bericht keine Rede. Lerne lesen und verstehen Spying 1 - oder sterbe dumm.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 5:33 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Why does happyone decides when to close a thread 🤔 

It was my understanding that Admin wanted the threads limited to 20 pages.  If that is true, anyone can start a new continuation thread.  If it is not true--I should not have started a new continuation thread.   Anyone can start a new thread, and in some forums, new continuation threads are started well before 20 pages.

Not sure why you brought it up because here are the threads you started--

US General Domestic Politics (2022) #4 Begins 03/05/22. 123416 

You started #5 when #4 above was only 16 pages!!!!  

Did you get butt hurt cause you didn't start this thread with your name attached?? 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, SPYING 1 said:
How many post can we make on this thread before happyone has a Mod close it 🤔 and open a new one with his name attached to the thread

Personally, I don't care who starts the threads.  I was only trying to follow what I thought were Admin's wishes on the length of the threads, and since no one else started a new one, I did.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, happyone said:

It was my understanding that Admin wanted the threads limited to 20 pages.  If that is true, anyone can start a new continuation thread.  If it is not true--I should not have started a new continuation thread.   Anyone can start a new thread, and in some forums, new continuation threads are started well before 20 pages.

Not sure why you brought it up because here are the threads you started--

US General Domestic Politics (2022) #4 Begins 03/05/22. 123416 

You started #5 when #4 above was only 16 pages!!!!  

Did you get butt hurt cause you didn't start this thread with your name attached?? 

On 4/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, SPYING 1 said:
How many post can we make on this thread before happyone has a Mod close it 🤔 and open a new one with his name attached to the thread

Personally, I don't care who starts the threads.  I was only trying to follow what I thought were Admin's wishes on the length of the threads, and since no one else started a new one, I did.

I didn't start the thread, it did it by itself, you don't see me posting to a Mod to close the thread