B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

28 minutes ago, moules said:

Di's arrival means at least 90 more days of K&R, and indicates that RLC is having dofficulty finding new couples, or recycled couples.

From the way that Kylie  grabbed the clothes from Di's suitcase, and took them to her bedroom and places them on her (K&R)'s bed to inspect, Kylie acted as if she will be the dom in this triangle.  I will be surprised if anything happens between D&R.  Kylie is aging and increasingly insecure,

1. AFAIK Ukrainians doesn't have a visa limit for a while so RLC will keep them until they don't want any more. 

2. It will be just like with Tata, she may see but can't touch.

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

This blown up lipped Di seems like a failure already. 😕

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Just a new Tata and not that hot.

100% agree with both quotes

• Like 1

Since the Beatrice / Daniel - Kylie / Russ incident , things have cooled the most since K&R appeared for this stay . I don’t know if it is a change of behavior due to the fact that they might knew that the new girl was arriving or there are general issues and they have decided to take it a but easier and slower . 

Watching Nana being in the apartment of sins , I could only laugh knowing that this place for Nana would be the “ Sins Lair “ if she only knew how Kylie and Russ socialize with their guests . Still , Nana is always around …. 🤨