B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

This is the same pattern we see from K&R for the 3rd time , in my opinion , it is all organized by Kylie .Now , we had a major success ( Viola ) and a major failure ( Tata ) .I don’t know how wise is to have this apartment with  a couple and a female roomate unless she’s open to have a life like Marlene let’s say and have fun in Barcelona .

Other  than this , Tata was clearly instructed of what she was supposed to do in B5 , she came with a good feeling but the was first affected her and then when she got used to it let’s say , something incredible serious must have happened between her and Kylie , they barely talked the last days .Rus simply didn’t  want to interfere and I think he did well .I also believe that Tata had a big crush for Rus and Tata was a tool used by Kylie that kind she was “ afraid “ of her or had to do as she was saying -  maybe she couldn’t take this anymore -.

Welcome to Di and hope this girl enjoys an amazing summer in Barcelona and also please any of us the viewers 😇

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If this is RLC's new trend for girls' names, they will have plenty of choice, Bi, Ci, Fi, Gi, Ri, Ti, Vi, Be, Ce etc etc.

She's probably only being called Di because there was a Diana previously and Di is just the short form of Diana. Di helps subscribers recognise that this a different Di from the first Diana and avoids confusion. 

33 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

She's probably only being called Di because there was a Diana previously and Di is just the short form of Diana. Di helps subscribers recognise that this a different Di from the first Diana and avoids confusion. 

And isn't a strange name for non Euro/East Euro audience like Zabava is.

I like to know how long it will last this good friendship between Kylie, Rus & Di before any major change. 

I guess the same happened in the first weeks of Tata's stay in B5 and the rest is history as we saw.  Maybe Kylie was jealous of Tata and she was concerned about something serious will develop between Rus & Tata. 

We will have to wait and see.  

11 hours ago, joyer said:

Anal between Rus and Cecilia could be the best show in town.

In my opinion the best show in town, would be watching Kylie and Rus moving out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

16 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I remember a Diane, but not a Diana

• Upvote 1

Di's arrival means at least 90 more days of K&R, and indicates that RLC is having dofficulty finding new couples, or recycled couples.

From the way that Kylie  grabbed the clothes from Di's suitcase, and took them to her bedroom and places them on her (K&R)'s bed to inspect, Kylie acted as if she will be the dom in this triangle.  I will be surprised if anything happens between D&R.  Kylie is aging and increasingly insecure,