B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are too cheap  for that. It's very rare for them to take a Uber.

if thats true then karol could be going to see her husband I mean why show up late she didn't bring a overnight bag or anything 🤷‍♂️

28 minutes ago, switch said:

very possible, we know how Beatrice and Ginger are but personally I was never attracted by these two girls so they can do what they want I don't care

In the end that's how it is 😁

What does it take these days for the HOT HOT HOT flag to fly on a thread here?  I went back five (5) pages and the posts were a week old.  I recall in the good ole days (LOL 🙂 ) that you would come on here and see the HOT HOT HOT flag and you would be down 30-50 pages of posts. 

Any speculations here tonight?  

There does seem to be a pattern at these parties.  Nothing big will happen until we get down to the final 4-6 participants, more likely final 3 participants, and then it will be a death march of playing cat and mouse which will end with nothing happening.  At this point, there will be countless posts about someone cockblocking someone or we didn't have an X Factor or whatever.

Forget about seeing any sex, does anything think the girls really enjoy this time?  Their basic options are (1) go to clubs off-cam; (2) sit at home and masturbate on-cam; or (3) go to a party like this.