B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

12 hours ago, RdKing said:

This is now ridiculous, full steam in bathroom so we can't see anything!! another waste of space! Too bad as she has nice attributes.

She doesn't belong on RLC and she looks ridiculous with those inflated lips.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, RdKing said:

This is now ridiculous, full steam in bathroom so we can't see anything!! another waste of space! Too bad as she has nice attributes.

I don't see any nice attributes

• Like 2

The party happening in B5 it -once again - confirms the dynamic presence and duo of hospitality of Kylie and Rus , no matter what’s being said here by CC members , the continuous acceptance and approval by the Barcelona tenants says way much more and actually everything about the “ position”’ of Kylie and Rus amongst the current cast in Barcelona . 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The party happening in B5 it -once again - confirms the dynamic presence and duo of hospitality of Kylie and Rus , no matter what’s being said here by CC members , the continuous acceptance and approval by the Barcelona tenants says way much more and actually everything about the “ position”’ of Kylie and Rus amongst the current cast in Barcelona . 

I can't wait to see karol outfit😏

also the last time karol was at b5 didn't kylie tried to get her hight and daniel was all over her I don't think she been there since 🤔

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, philo said:

Has something happened to Rus's face? Is it just the lighting that makes it look like he has been in a fight or maybe it's time for me to update my computer screen?

yes it has a name: makeup 🤣

• Haha 2