Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Pretty much hear from guys on camcaps that fancy Leora. Wonder if there are any female camcaps members or female RLC subscribers that would love to have a go at Leora if given the chance.

Great question thanks for asking

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I have said my opinion ..even if he does , he goes back to the woman that some months ago said that she doesn’t need any man in her life , he goes back to the woman who was fucking  another guy for over a year but the most important  is simply one thing …..NOBODY , ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in this forum here knows what Paul has been doing with  his life the last 2,5 years nearly since he was seen on cameras ..and this anyone  can interpret as he/she wishes ( what  Paul has been doing ) .

Leora has gotten much more attention whatever he's been doing.  I think it's sad they weren't together in Prague but whatever it's their lives not mine.  I'd never have allowed my woman to take off and still call it a relationship.  Either stay or go  together or so long and that's it.  But their lives.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Ahh yes....there he goes again....The Lonely Boy of Corfu with more of not only his opinions...but also his speculative insinuations. It must be a lonely existence to have no one to associate or socialize with that compells him to come up with such speculative insinuations considering that opinions are like assholes...'everyone has them' and some of his are either quite often repetitious, immature, speculative, or insinuative without knowing anything for absolutely certain. Apparently, his opinions have also revealed that he must fantasize about having the kind of women that are quite promiscuous compared to some that are not. 😏  

Hey, Nich, just wondering why a guy, anyone, can't have a different opinion than yours and be respected for voicing it? Nobody is the pope of the forum.  Can't we just say what we think and have it accepted even when we disagree with the comment? Why does it have to be right or wrong?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora has gotten much more attention whatever he's been doing.  I think it's sad they weren't together in Prague but whatever it's their lives not mine.  I'd never have allowed my woman to take off and still call it a relationship.  Either stay or go  together or so long and that's it.  But their lives.

No cameras where he lives , NOBODY knows about his life . What is it now , 26-27 months ? There were comments that he had a girl for  a period soon after leaving Prague . If Leora and Paul name this still a relationship , congratulations .. It’s the only long time , distanced relationship of two people who manages to survive without one of the most important things , sex .. Ahh , not even once Leora masturbated for Paul directly to him ..or teased him with a show or anything sexual that I can think of …But wait , their “ daily sex “ has been talking on the phone dozens of times per day , it is a nice alternative for sure .. 

When Paul was in Leora’s life in Russia , the hated comments towards him , the personality decreasing , the nose picker , the boring as hell not knowing how to please his gorgeous woman , the comments making fun of him where in daily basis .. Everyone loves Paul now , since it is good for Leora , Paul is the guy . That will be nice to see when and if he is back , how the comments will be .

• Confused 1

good Morning  

good night 

good thursday everyone
great job

14/04/2022 14/April/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste

https://youtu.be/RFLyozPOeVQ

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have said my opinion ..even if he does , he goes back to the woman that some months ago said that she doesn’t need any man in her life , he goes back to the woman who was fucking  another guy for over a year but the most important  is simply one thing …..NOBODY , ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in this forum here knows what Paul has been doing with  his life the last 2,5 years nearly since he was seen on cameras ..and this anyone  can interpret as he/she wishes ( what  Paul has been doing ) .

Wrong !! I do ! 🖕

• Upvote 5