Leora - Home Activities (2022) #45

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning spying1 

I'm fine and with you how are you 

Have a great day 

getting ready for some sleep 😴 💤 I have a bad cold🥶 hopefully I'll feel better soon 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have said my opinion ..even if he does , he goes back to the woman that some months ago said that she doesn’t need any man in her life , he goes back to the woman who was fucking  another guy for over a year but the most important  is simply one thing …..NOBODY , ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in this forum here knows what Paul has been doing with  his life the last 2,5 years nearly since he was seen on cameras ..and this anyone  can interpret as he/she wishes ( what  Paul has been doing ) .

This is a bit rich coming from someone who's supposedly got 3 girlfriends in 3 different countries, and unless they're just a figment of your pathetic imagination, doesn't it worry you who's fucking them when you're not, or are you just being hypocritical as usual.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I have said my opinion ..even if he does , he goes back to the woman that some months ago said that she doesn’t need any man in her life , he goes back to the woman who was fucking  another guy for over a year but the most important  is simply one thing …..NOBODY , ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in this forum here knows what Paul has been doing with  his life the last 2,5 years nearly since he was seen on cameras ..and this anyone  can interpret as he/she wishes ( what  Paul has been doing ) .

He probably hasn't even masturbated all this time.

• Haha 1