Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The world is full of millions of different  kind of people , for what I saw , the girl is very creative , she worked really a lot during her first night to make kind of a handiwork , she put effort , time and she really enjoyed it .Now , I haven’t  seen many doing a lot similar  things .We shouldn’t judge in my opinion the people how they look with tattoos , long hair , eating habits , dress codes and anything , we are all equal , personally , I consider it a plus that they don’t care of how their image is appearing on cameras , I love knowing that they don’t give a shit about the cameras than taking pose and presenting themselves in such a way so as not to be criticized negative .It is 2022 , the society has its own different rules now than 40-50 years ago , I don’t say what’s better or what’s not , I just say that these two are part of the society and I respect them as equal I respect any guy with a tie who underneath  might be the most insane guy ..

Well my friend, I appreciate your comments from your perspective but i stand by my comment 100%. She's so far outside normal I can't handle looking at her.  She has the right to present the way she wants for  sure.  Just as I have the same right to react in a way appropriate to my reality.  I think she's a freak, the worst ever on RLC. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well my friend, I appreciate your comments from your perspective but i stand by my comment 100%. She's so far outside normal I can't handle looking at her.  She has the right to present the way she wants for  sure.  Just as I have the same right to react in a way appropriate to my reality.  I think she's a freak, the worst ever on RLC. 

Calling someone a freak is unacceptable if they read this they will be angry. I know if i was called a freak i would absolutely be FUCKING PISSED OFF. This is a new low of hate if i have ever seen it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Calling someone a freak is unacceptable if they read this they will be angry. I know if i was called a freak i would absolutely be FUCKING PISSED OFF. This is a new low of hate if i have ever seen it.

How dare you tell me the rules I must follow on my observations and comments.  I'd never criticize anyone looks as they would appear naturally.  She has manipulated hers to a place beyond odd and she can well take the comments people may make observing her as she presents.

Do you actually think a company would hire her as their front secretary?

There are freaks that make them selves surgically resemble cats, reptile, and aliens.  You can find them on the net. Don't demand I respect them.

"I know if i was called a freak i would absolutely be FUCKING PISSED OFF."

Then don't present as a freak, don't eat like a pig.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

How dare you tell me the rules I must follow on my observations and comments.  I'd never criticize anyone looks as they would appear naturally.  She has manipulated hers to a place beyond odd and she can well take the comments people may make observing her as she presents.

Do you actually think a company would hire her as their front secretary?

Their are freaks that make them selves surgically resemble cats, reptile, and aliens.  You can find them on the net. Don't demand I respect them.

"I know if i was called a freak i would absolutely be FUCKING PISSED OFF."

Then don't present as a freak, don't eat like a pig.

You don't know anything about her life so how dare you judge her.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Daleys said:

You don't know anything about her life so how dare you judge her.

its called judging a book by its cover,if you present yourself a certain way you cant be pissed if people make assumptions based on that,i had long hair back when it was not looked upon very well and was told i looked like a girl ,you know what oh well that comes with trying to be different and not conforming 

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its called judging a book by its cover,if you present yourself a certain way you cant be pissed if people make assumptions based on that,i had long hair back when it was not looked upon very well and was told i looked like a girl ,you know what oh well that comes with trying to be different and not conforming 

You mean you aren't a girl?