Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

l@s psicopatas no llevan un cartel que dice soy psicopata , igual que los pedofilos tampoco , al contrario parecen siempre lo contrario de lo que son , simplemente hay que ver lo que hacen no lo que dicen , en la sociedad que vivimos consumista , cada vez hay mas personas narcisistas , todos los psicopatas son narcisistas , no todos los narcisistas son psicopatas , tanto uno como otro , como si es una persona TLP o solo toxica , sal corriendo de ahi . el final nunca es bueno .

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Her body language is creepy. She eats like a pig.  No class whatsoever in anything she does.  He is zoned in on his smartphone.

Is RLC THAT desperate to fill an empty apartment?

The world is full of millions of different  kind of people , for what I saw , the girl is very creative , she worked really a lot during her first night to make kind of a handiwork , she put effort , time and she really enjoyed it .Now , I haven’t  seen many doing a lot similar  things .We shouldn’t judge in my opinion the people how they look with tattoos , long hair , eating habits , dress codes and anything , we are all equal , personally , I consider it a plus that they don’t care of how their image is appearing on cameras , I love knowing that they don’t give a shit about the cameras than taking pose and presenting themselves in such a way so as not to be criticized negative .It is 2022 , the society has its own different rules now than 40-50 years ago , I don’t say what’s better or what’s not , I just say that these two are part of the society and I respect them as equal I respect any guy with a tie who underneath  might be the most insane guy ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1