Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

On 5/8/2022 at 6:47 AM, JenniferMom said:

I have always said you could be right all along.  These two are just love birds with a freakishly strange relationship where Martina gets to have an exciting open sex life and Alberto is the stay-at-home house husband cuckold.  But the simple fact of the matter is that the set of facts in front of us seem to align much better with an FWB than to something more than FWB.  The simple fact of the matter is that these weekend all-nighters that Martina goes on cannot be healthy for her long-term relationship with Alberto.  Martina's behavior is unsustainable for any kind of long-term committed relationship with Alberto.

Good Day Jen, I hope you had a good Mother’s Day!  I agree with you here, that these weekend all-nighters can become very unhealthy (especially with liquor combined with drugs) as they may also cause mental instability, poor judgement, etc. I hope Alberto will continue to express his opinions about these continued activities and not stand by and watch Martina destroy herself and future endeavors 

On an off note: I have not heard and just wondering if Martina has received another tattoo, does anyone know? Also, has any heard how Martina's dad is doing with the cancer treatments?

Something just does not add up about the FWB relationship with these two; Some sort of agreement for sure but it remains to be an interesting relationship. 

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good Day Jen, I hope you had a good Mother’s Day!  I agree with you here, that these weekend all-nighters can become very unhealthy (especially with liquor combined with drugs) as they may also cause mental instability, poor judgement, etc. I hope Alberto will continue to express his opinions about these continued activities and not stand by and watch Martina destroy herself and future endeavors 

On an off note: I have not heard and just wondering if Martina has received another tattoo, does anyone know? Also, has any heard how is Martina's dad is doing with the cancer treatments?

Something just does not add up about the FWB relationship with these two; Some sort of agreement for sure but it remains to be an interesting relationship. 

I have always wondered how people define FWB.  Every type of relationship that involves sex or a strong love including married, common law or good friends is FWB.  Everyone seems to have a very differing view of its definition.  Alberto and Martina are very good friends, therefore they are FWB.  I have been married for 45 years with the same wife.  We are FWB.  Now, please stop misusing these initials by insinuating that there is some weird negative relationship going on here. 

Where does Martina go just about everyday weekday at around 8pm her time with Taco and comes back about 4 to 5 hours later.  She seems to bring dog treats with her. I see now today she came back in about 1hr.

So many crazy speculations here and none knows the truth.  It must be a sad life to sit and speculate how other peoples relationships/lives are. And the wild accusations. Drugs, betrayal, cuckolding etc.  LMAO.

15 minutes ago, sonny2244 said:

Where does Martina go just about everyday weekday at around 8pm her time with Taco and comes back about 4 to 5 hours later.  She seems to bring dog treats with her. I see now today she came back in about 1hr.

If I had to guess, most times she is taking the dog out for a walk. It is not worth it to speculate.  Someone watching the forum on behalf of Martina will disapprove and write some derogatory statement in the forum.  

• Like 1

No Speculation here but I believe (I think) Alberto will be interviewing for a job soon! Not tomorrow or the next day but soon. What are we to do if Martina stops her Weekend Overnight activities and Alberto is working? 

Nothing and just go on living, their life is not ours. Life isn't just about parties and sex...

No speculation here but i believe that the sun will rise again tomorrow, that matters....😁

Edited by Adalbert
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, yelt said:

If I had to guess, most times she is taking the dog out for a walk. It is not worth it to speculate.  Someone watching the forum on behalf of Martina will disapprove and write some derogatory statement in the forum.  

I am surprised that you didn't say something derogatory as you implied that you could.  If I were a betting man, I would say that Martina is bringing Taco to a dog training course twice a week and it takes about 4 to 5 hours per session.  Martina and Alberto love that dog as if he was their child.

2 hours ago, yelt said:

No Speculation here but I believe (I think) Alberto will be interviewing for a job soon! Not tomorrow or the next day but soon. What are we to do if Martina stops her Weekend Overnight activities and Alberto is working? 

Do you think that Alberto would be working 24 hours per day, 7 days a week?  I think they would still find some time to fuck for us.

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Nothing and just go on living, their life is not ours. Life isn't just about parties and sex...

No speculation here but i believe that the sun will rise again tomorrow, that matters....😁

Good Morning GIF by Rex Orange County

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I have always wondered how people define FWB.  Every type of relationship that involves sex or a strong love including married, common law or good friends is FWB.  Everyone seems to have a very differing view of its definition.  Alberto and Martina are very good friends, therefore they are FWB.  I have been married for 45 years with the same wife.  We are FWB.  Now, please stop misusing these initials by insinuating that there is some weird negative relationship going on here. 

Hmmm how did I miss this yesterday?

I don't agree every type of relationship is FWB.  You are defining his excessively wide in order to accomodate your mental model which is that Martina and Alberto is in a committted relationship.  

To me an FWB is a close friendship where it is agreed that sex is allowed but the sex really doesn't mean anything except for sex.  It's more than a one-night stand but it certainly is NOT a committed relationship like a marriage which comes with a lot of ground rules.  I do think FWB's can last a long time and in fact the more the two people become great friends and companions, the more the sex becomes meaningful.  But ultimately it is just sex.   To me, if a married husband or wife masturbates, that is not cheating, right?   Well in an FWB, I think having sex with someone is not cheating on your friend.  It is agreed up front that it is only sex.   Let me ask you Dave, you say you and your wife is FWB.  Does that mean you are both free to have sex with others?  

Marriages are marriages and for me the key distinction is the legal obligations associated with marriage.  If Alberto and Martina were married, we would be much more in agreement that this is some sort of weird open one-sided marriage.  

I think Martina and Alberto are super close friends who enjoy sex together.  Their living in an RLC apartment  I think is part of some sort of arrangement.  It MAY have started as something more, i.e. maybe they both thought it could lead to marriage, but it doesn't seem that way now.   I don't know how you can behave like Martina behaves and still be thinking about a long-term committment to this guy.  But maybe they have a set of ground rules that are very unique and we are seeing this rare type of relationship play out in front of us.

Again Dave, I have said this before ... we are not that far apart.  I really don't know what I am seeing ultimately.  I try to fit  these speculations to what we see and how I know people behave.  But I do enjoy sparring with you and now I can't let it go 🙂 .

• Confused 1